Your all time favorite childhood.........

Danielle

TV shows: A-Team, Dukes of Hazard, Knight Rider, Fall Guy, 6 Million Dollar Man, Greatest American Hero

Cartoons: GI Joe, He-man, Transformers, M.A.S.K.

Movies: Rad was the sh*t!, Star Wars, Goonies, Smokey and the Bandit, Cannonball Run

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TV shows: A-Team, Dukes of Hazard, Knight Rider, Fall Guy, 6 Million Dollar Man, Greatest American Hero

Cartoons: GI Joe, He-man, Transformers, M.A.S.K.

Movies: Rad was the sh*t!, Star Wars, Goonies, Smokey and the Bandit, Cannonball Run

knight rider that was cool,I alway's wanted a car like that when i was younger.What was really great was that my grandfather was a sound editor for universal and he worked on that show pluss many more.He was the guy who made kit talk.I went to work with him and watched him do the editing on old movie reels, cut and paste sounds,thats how they did it than now it's all computers. He would be lost if he wasn't retired.

sorry :offtopic: so back on topic,Wonder woman she was cool.Oh! and bewitched,god if I could only twinkle my nose life would be grand :laughing:

loved GI Joe cartoons.......all cartoons on USA that were on sunday mornings rocked...TMNT

Rad was an awsome movie also. what about thay old skateboarding movie, i think it was skate or die or something.......that was cool too

I liked watching Benny Hill also as a pre-pubesent kid

loved GI Joe cartoons.......all cartoons on USA that were on sunday mornings rocked...TMNT

Rad was an awsome movie also. what about thay old skateboarding movie, i think it was skate or die or something.......that was cool too

I liked watching Benny Hill also as a pre-pubesent kid

Was it Gleaming the Cube?

Rad was a sweet movie , what about , Denever the last dinosaur , hong kong phooey , fraggle rock , lol Dang those are old , under dog was cool too :offtopic:

Planet of the Apes was cool and we still watch them when there on T.V having marathon's.

I think pauly was having another erotic dream. :dunno::offtopic:

LOL Brice ....you know with the airplanes. (war series)It was with the guy that had the commercial that said come on knock this off.. It was a duracel batterey commercial..what the heck was his name his name in the series was Gregory "Pappy" Boyington

ah come on someone has to remember the Pappy LOL :D:laughing:

LOL Brice ....you know with the airplanes. (war series)It was with the guy that had the commercial that said come on knock this off.. It was a duracel batterey commercial..what the heck was his name his name in the series was Gregory "Pappy" Boyington

ah come on someone has to remember the Pappy LOL :D :ahhhhh:

:mischevious: :laughoff::laughoff: You don't have to be ashamed I know your

favorite commercial is the serta commercials. :idiot::laughoff::laughoff:

ah come on someone has to remember the Pappy LOL :D:laughoff:

Pappy was from Popeye :mischevious: I just had to ask Chris wtf ba ba blacksheep was.He clued me in.I told ya I need some girls input here,these guy shows are killing me.

Edited by Dani

Does anyone remember (ULTRA MAN) his energy would always diminish when fighting big creatures. and he would have to fly back up in the sky.

Does anyone remember (LAND OF THE LOST) THE SLEESTACKS.......

Does anyone remember (SPEED RACER) that was me, and his brother RACER X......