Your all time favorite childhood.........

Danielle

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone remember (ULTRA MAN) his energy would always diminish when fighting big creatures. and he would have to fly back up in the sky.

Does anyone remember (LAND OF THE LOST) THE SLEESTACKS.......

Does anyone remember (SPEED RACER) that was me, and his brother RACER X......

sleestacks was our bowling team name lol

Does anyone remember (ULTRA MAN) his energy would always diminish when fighting big creatures. and he would have to fly back up in the sky.

Does anyone remember (LAND OF THE LOST) THE SLEESTACKS.......

Does anyone remember (SPEED RACER) that was me, and his brother RACER X......

land of the lost was cool. Now I am loosing control, hubby is now taken over.

Here's a clue....whoever gets this right, is.....stuck in the past "Love, exciting and new.....and love, wont hurt anymore......I know someone knows it.....

Helpful Hint try singing it..... :mischevious:

Here's a clue....whoever gets this right, is.....stuck in the past "Love, exciting and new.....and love, wont hurt anymore......I know someone knows it.....

Helpful Hint try singing it..... :mischevious:

The LOOOOOVVVVVEEEE BOOOOAAAATTTTTTT :D

Here's another.....A little girl with lots of gold, a pet monkey and her friends Anika and her brother tommy :laughoff: !!!!

I just noticed flipper in the icons ... :mischevious:

This is chris now doing the typing.I got pushed over :(

Oh!never saw that one,but I am going to get it for the kids I bet the boy's will like it.T-man keeps asking for us to put him in BMX riding :thumbsdown:

Not to be off topic, but I can give you all the info for BMX racing. I run the track at Nellis BMX off

Nellis & Cheyenne.

:D

LOL Brice ....you know with the airplanes. (war series)It was with the guy that had the commercial that said come on knock this off.. It was a duracel batterey commercial..what the heck was his name his name in the series was Gregory "Pappy" Boyington

ah come on someone has to remember the Pappy LOL :D:thumbsdown:

His real name was Robert Conrad.

Here's some more: Fat Albert, Ninja Turtles, Kate & Allie, Little House on the Prairie, Alf, Munsters, Gidget, Abbott & Costello (watched them every Saturday), Taxi, Dance Fever, American Bandstand, Solid Gold (can't forget the Asian chick with the long hair and spandex), 21 Jump Street, Golden Girls, Miami Vice, Bosom Buddies, Charles in Charge, Facts of Life, Family Ties, Newhart, Silver Spoons, Too Close for Comfort, One day at a time, Who's the boss?.... ok gotta stop now... geesh I think I watched too much t.v.

and one more- My brothers all time favorite movie at that time: "Billy Jack", I had to hear that song so much I don't think I will ever forget it.

I was a TV whore when I was a kid....to pick a favorite is almost impossible. Sooooo many good ones have been posted like....

TV Shows: Hogans Heros, Mork and Mindy, Happy Day's, Laverne And Shirley, Eight is enough, Different Strokes, Brady Bunch, Giligans Island, Land of the Lost, Threes Company, I Love Lucy, 6 Million Dollar Man

Cartoons: Speed Racer, Droopy, Woodywoodpecker, Tom and Jerry, Bugs Bunny

Claymation: Gumby, David and Goliath

Movies: (I actually saw these in the theatre when they opened :driver: ) Smokey and the Bandit, Cannonball Run, Jaws, Herbie,

I also liked:

Adam 12

adam-12-nbc.jpg

Emergency 51

roy_and_johnny_posed.jpg

Sigmund and the Seamonster

oozefam1.jpg

H.R. Puff 'n'Stuff

hrpuffstuff04.jpg

The Munsters

sm_munstermag.jpg

Wait till Your Father Gets Home

waitil1.jpg

...and here's a pic of a sleestack for those who are too young to know! :thumbsdown:

slatch.jpg

sigmon the sea monster....three's company with suzanne somers......the bionic woman...........joanie loves chachi :thumbsdown: ..................sunday morning popeye cartoons with tom hatton................square pegs (early 80's)................wheelie and the chopper bunch........Lassi.............the pink panther...............love american style....grizzly adams....

just off the top of my head

21 jump street, that was one of my favorites.......All of the old Chuck Norris movies, Bruce Lee movies, oh and that one with Bruce LeRoy and Vanity, Hollywood Shuffle ( Winkie Dinkie Dogs )

Edited by vegas400ex

TV shows: Little House - ya I know corny

Dukes of Hazzard - I loved Cooter - now I am married to him!! :laughoff:

Fall Guy

Knightrider - brothers name is Michael Knight

Movies: Star Wars - Gremlins

Cartoons: Thunder Cats, Thunder Cats, Thunder Cats - HO!! Snarf Snarf!

:hello: :mc_smiley: :boxer:

Here's another.....A little girl with lots of gold, a pet monkey and her friends Anika and her brother tommy :boxer: !!!!

you guy's either skipped right over this or can't figure it out :mc_smiley: .Hubby and I decided to make a game out of it last night and with the first one we had Paul rob singing the answer.Hubby and I were trying to remember the opening songs for each show,and let me tell ya us singing and trying to remember the words had our kids looking at us like we are wacked :hello: .couldn't figure out a song from the show above.

Edited by Dani

you guy's either skipped right over this or can't figure it out :mc_smiley: .Hubby and I decided to make a game out of it last night and with the first one we had Paul rob singing the answer.Hubby and I were trying to remember the opening songs for each show,and let me tell ya us singing and trying to remember the words had our kids looking at us like we are wacked :hello: .couldn't figure out a song from the show above.

did she have pigtails and wear rainbow socks and different colored shoes??

Punky Brewster??

yeah couldnt figure it out

How about chips,i forgot about little house "good old Nellie"puff N stuff was great.

love american style...that was what Chris and I kept trying to sing last night to post as a clue.we couldn't figure the words out.Anyone remember?we just want to get you singing :hello:

did she have pigtails and wear rainbow socks and different colored shoes??

Punky Brewster??

Ahhh!.........................................No

but that was a good show and you are on the right track.keep thinking :hello:

I was a TV whore when I was a kid....to pick a favorite is almost impossible. Sooooo many good ones have been posted like....

TV Shows: Hogans Heros, Mork and Mindy, Happy Day's, Laverne And Shirley, Eight is enough, Different Strokes, Brady Bunch, Giligans Island, Land of the Lost, Threes Company, I Love Lucy, 6 Million Dollar Man

Cartoons: Speed Racer, Droopy, Woodywoodpecker, Tom and Jerry, Bugs Bunny

Claymation: Gumby, David and Goliath

Movies: (I actually saw these in the theatre when they opened :boxer: ) Smokey and the Bandit, Cannonball Run, Jaws, Herbie,

I also liked:

Adam 12

adam-12-nbc.jpg

Emergency 51

roy_and_johnny_posed.jpg

Sigmund and the Seamonster

oozefam1.jpg

H.R. Puff 'n'Stuff

hrpuffstuff04.jpg

The Munsters

sm_munstermag.jpg

Wait till Your Father Gets Home

waitil1.jpg

...and here's a pic of a sleestack for those who are too young to know! :hello:

slatch.jpg

That is great that you found all those pics. oh those childhood memories :mc_smiley:

Ok here is another clue for a differnt show.(movie) he had a sister and only came around on a holiday,he also had a therapist that was very involved with him........

Edited by Dani