Your all time favorite childhood.........

Danielle

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

old skool hunh?

Well i was born in 1984 so that would mean smurfs, care bears, snorks, flinstones, jetsons, full house, doogie howser, quantim leap, saved by the bell, alf, wonder years, brady bunch, dinasorus (not the mama lol), inspector gadget, chipmonksl, eurekas castle, garfield, duck tales, doug, nick at night, wow, the list could go on, but im at work lol

combat (starring vic morow)

rat patrol

batman

looney toons

tom and jerry

great race ( with penelope pitstop and d*ck dasterdly and his dog mutly)

hobo kelley

kung fu (with kieth carridine)

happy days

smokey and the bandit (movie)

star wars (movie)

disco

don kirshners rock concert

heavy metal (movie)

warriors (movie)

(all time favorite) mad max the road warrior

munsters

beverly hillbillies

fat albert

Should we go back to charades and name that movie or show from a song?Or should we just let this topic burn out by typing in the shows?

Hubby and I were personally starting to get into the charades and hoping everyone was singing along. :jester:

Should we go back to charades and name that movie or show from a song?Or should we just let this topic burn out by typing in the shows?

Hubby and I were personally starting to get into the charades and hoping everyone was singing along. :jester:

I think there's a movie quote game around here somewhere also. Maybe you should resurrect that.......

Every body still missed the best cartoon; it was the first on TV in color

They wrote it in there basement, does anyone remember?????

Rocky and Bullwinkle!!!!!

:woo_hoo::flipoff: :jester: :bs:

That was a classic....."hey rocky, watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat!" :dope:

You do realize there's a search function....right?

I bumped it up and added a quote....for someone to guess at.

Ok! Gerald I just realized that,cut me some slack :bs: I still haven't figured this whole DDR site out yet.I am catching up slowly,very slowly :woo_hoo: .I looked it up and found it :dope: I would loose at that game.Mine works better for me :flipoff: And that is what it is about"All about me" J/K :dope: You can :jester: me now. :dope::blink:

there is my smiley's :dope:

Edited by Dani

Ok! Gerald I just realized that,cut me some slack I still haven't figured this whole DDR site out yet.I am catching up slowly,very slowly.I looked it up and found it :dope: I would loose at that game.Mine works better for me :flipoff: And that is what it is about"All about me" J/K :dope: You can :jester: me now. :dope::blink:

:woo_hoo: I didn't intend to be harsh......just a little friendly sarcasm. If I had a nickle for every "Hey where's that thread about...." question....I'd have bought JoeDuners rail!!

If I can lead at least one user to the search function, then my life is complete. Thanks. :dope::bs:

:bs: I didn't intend to be harsh......just a little friendly sarcasm. If I had a nickle for every "Hey where's that thread about...." question....I'd have bought JoeDuners rail!!

If I can lead at least one user to the search function, then my life is complete. Thanks. :flipoff: :jester:

:woo_hoo: I know you were giving friendly sarcasm..I was playing right along with ya.But I have to say I did just find that search button.

By the way you are leading very well :dope:

Edited by Dani

Ok! Gerald I just realized that,cut me some slack :bs: I still haven't figured this whole DDR site out yet.I am catching up slowly,very slowly :woo_hoo: .I looked it up and found it :dope: I would loose at that game.Mine works better for me :flipoff: And that is what it is about"All about me" J/K :dope: You can :jester: me now. :dope::blink:

Added

there is my smiley's :dope:

Edited by Dani