Jump to content

HARLEY I JUST PAINTED


DIRTY DYKSTRA
 Share

Recommended Posts

Do you paint for a living? Would you want to paint my boat?

No I paint on the side, I'm a body shop estimator, looking to open my own custom shop so I can do it for a living... I was just in your neck of the woods, have a cabin on mamoth creek...

this pic is over looking Cedar City

post-855-1174336116.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...