Golf carts & Rhinos

dunefreak

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow who drives that :laughoff::laughoff: :argue: snoop dogg!!!!!!!

Dude we rode that Bad Boy (snoop dog)from Crazy Horse to Site 6 in Havasu, via the desert/shoreline/and through the lake in places where we had trees in our way! It was Freakin Nutz! We (drunk as hell) never got stuck, and the guys on a stock rhino we were following at 2 AM could not beleive we were able to follow them 10 miles in rough terrain on 19" Foose wheels. Then we proceeded to do donuts with them and their stock rhino on the slimey launch ramp, which we smoked them with our low profile non sidewall flexing Toyo Proxes tires!

Damn I wish I had pictures to Verify the story!

• 4 weeks later...

yep, that thing is sweet Buster :laughing:

I got to see it this last weekend. Now THAT'S a sweet rhino :thumb:

post-3-1142994158_thumb.jpg

post-3-1142994191_thumb.jpg

whos that guy in the back ground with a johnny cash mustace :grin::flipoff: is that don :icon_twisted:,,,very nice rhino for no bling!! love that susp,,,, :thumb:

Edited by rhino king

yep, that thing is sweet Buster :finger:

I got to see it this last weekend. Now THAT'S a sweet rhino :finger:

post-3-1142994158_thumb.jpg

post-3-1142994191_thumb.jpg

Thank for the pic's Pete... It was great to meet you guys. Hopefully we can get together when you guys are in Havasu in May. :angry: :huh:

Later......

Here are a few pictures of Mc Gyver's new ride. Just got it done today. A few more things to do, but pretty much done for now. Got my Mp3 player & satelite radio, and a cup holder for my brew, who could ask for anything more! :laughoff:

post-402-1143685570_thumb.jpg

post-402-1143685624_thumb.jpg

post-402-1143685671_thumb.jpg

post-402-1143685736_thumb.jpg

Here are a few pictures of Mc Gyver's new ride. Just got it done today. A few more things to do, but pretty much done for now. Got my Mp3 player & satelite radio, and a cup holder for my brew, who could ask for anything more! :laughoff:

nice ride bobby,theres on more sticker you need !!! RHINO CLUB MOUNT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughoff: