Golf carts & Rhinos

dunefreak

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey do you know Brice w/ the McFlurry? I think he mentioned that Rhino to me last trip. If so, that thing is loud! :shocked2: The one from his camp could be hear loud and clear the 1st or 2nd night at Dumont on Halloween. :undecided:

Yea.. Brice is My uncle. I did the system in his sandrail a couple years back..

:shocked2: Wow, its a small world. Brice's sandrail rocks too. He just pulls it up to the campfire and cranks the stereo at night. :grin::undecided:

Dumont is a Small World, I will have the Rhino out there Turkey Weekend, come check it out... I was all over the dunes Halloween Weekend rock-n-it.

let me know, whenever you ready i would more than happy to hook it up.

What cd player is it? it really depends on how smooth it rides...the kenwood thats in my rhino does not skip at all...as fast as we can go but doesnt skip....that particular unit is a marine deck and mount with screws instead of the standard din can... much more solid...i would have to take a look at your cart to give you a better idea....the kenwood retails around $400...is your cd player supported on the back side of the radio? satellite radio is the way to go...

I used to have a pioneer deck in my dodge... that wouldnt skip for anything even in a regular din can.. :D I hit some whoops by accident at 35-40mph and the truck was bucking and bouncin and the stereo never skipped a beat.. metallica kept on blasting at the highest levels i could get outta that thing.. :D when i got home i found i rolled the bumper under, bent a frame horn and did some polishing to the frame... along w/ blowing out the shocks.. :D

I used to have a pioneer deck in my dodge... that wouldnt skip for anything even in a regular din can.. :D I hit some whoops by accident at 35-40mph and the truck was bucking and bouncin and the stereo never skipped a beat.. metallica kept on blasting at the highest levels i could get outta that thing.. :D when i got home i found i rolled the bumper under, bent a frame horn and did some polishing to the frame... along w/ blowing out the shocks.. :D

So your saying your cd player is better than your truck? :monkeedance2:

Just kidding that sux!!

OriginalPimp... check out Heywire Wiring solutions... they can be found over on GD.Com they are closer to you than our local guy Advanced Sound Designs.. :D

Chuckharrisjr..

it was a stock 2wd halfton reg cab... so ya i didnt expect it to take the whoops like a pre-runner..

OriginalPimp... check out Heywire Wiring solutions... they can be found over on GD.Com they are closer to you than our local guy Advanced Sound Designs.. :D

Chuckharrisjr..

it was a stock 2wd halfton reg cab... so ya i didnt expect it to take the whoops like a pre-runner..

:monkeedance2: :laughoff::cripple::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Besides it was a accident and i had a few brews in me... so ohh well... shoulda zigged when i zagged... it sucks cuz the road was like this... Road Whoops Road... i was on the left side of the whoops and forgot to hang a left around a tree and went to the right of the tree right into the whoops... sh*t happens... ohh well..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...