JoeDuner Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 (edited) Everyone man!!!!! This is always a highlight of the trip. I always look forward to the group rides. Let's pray for good weather!!! :shocked2: Edited February 9, 2006 by JoeDuner Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 Stalteri920 its a group ride... Ride what you brung.. Its always a blast to see 20+ rollin strong thru the dunes.. Quote
dunefreak Posted February 9, 2006 Author Posted February 9, 2006 Everyone/ everything, Tony. We can also arrange a buggy ride when we all meet up after the ride out to wherever we land. :shocked2: Quote
PaulyPaul Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 I would like to see a buggy only ride. Then we don't have to worry about running anybody over. :mc_smiley: you have to catch me first to run me over... :shocked2: Quote
stalteri Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 Sounds good, Im camping with DDr so I will be there...following HellaPaul as usual :headbang: Quote
stalteri Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 I would like to see a buggy only ride. Then we don't have to worry about running anybody over. You wouldn't feel much if you ran over me, but ISBB and PaulyPaul would be a different story :headbang: Quote
ynot Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 you have to catch me first to run me over... :headbang: I like targets! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 Paul is all talk.. hes a easy target.. i want to ride with you ynot when this goes down.. haha Quote
TACOMAMA Posted February 10, 2006 Posted February 10, 2006 DON'T RUN ME OVER, MY AIRBAGS WILL POP!!! :headbang: Quote
Don29palms Posted February 10, 2006 Posted February 10, 2006 I'd like to see those air bags. :rainbow1: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.