GD.com

dunefreak

Yep, you are absolutley right its a lot diffent then how it was first presented, and thats what bit us in the a$$.

But really folks, this new membership fee is intended to do a lot of good without trying to take away too much from our users.

Although we have joked about photoshopping a pic of the admins in vegas with a thank you gd.com sign :grin:

:thumb::laughoff: do it! I wanna see that. :dunno:

Well, it's good that you guys have cleared everything up and are now "supposedly" :blink::isbb: putting the funds to use in a good way, but I still think charging the fee for posting a classified ad in the forum is bs. That's part of the forum and should never cost anything to the members in my eyes. :shake:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT A FRICKIN BUNCH OF BS!

I'm sorry here's a different reason why we want people to give us money. I've met some great people from GD.com and nothing against them. They are still great. No more GD.com for me which is no big loss to them.

Edited by Don29palms

• 1 month later...

Ok DDR is now going to take your money 7.95 for full rights to the forum.. Without paying this 7.95 the only thing you get to see is the From DDR Staff section and the Rulez HAHAHAA J/K I had a feeling it wouldnt last long. now my name aint gonna be purple anymore ohh well