dreamrr Posted April 10, 2007 Posted April 10, 2007 I had these graphics made up for my YFZ. What do you think? Quote
dinicolady Posted April 10, 2007 Posted April 10, 2007 Niiice, but you still need to squeeze in a DDR sticker too!! Quote
wingnut Posted April 11, 2007 Posted April 11, 2007 I'll put them on my bike to if I can get my own barstool and free drinks!!! :blush: Quote
Warrior07 Posted April 11, 2007 Posted April 11, 2007 lame he needs a big fat beer mug in his hand :wedgie: Quote
dreamrr Posted April 12, 2007 Author Posted April 12, 2007 Thanks! We are thinking about starting a race team! Looks like you might be seeing more of our logo's on off-road trucks! :ahhhhh: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.