help me

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hear that yo...

Overall the suggestions are gonna influence you for about a half hour, then you're going to go back to wondering until you actually just buy one, or ride one that totally blows your expectations out of the water, I was interested in the TRX until I got on an LTR, and I fell in love...now I just need to convince Suzuki on why they need to finance me.

Overall whatever ya get; I'm sure you'll be happy

GET A BANSHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's your sign.

But seriously, I forgot about the LTR. It is a nice bike. +7hp with $35 in mods. Out of the box with wider arms. Awsome throttle response with the EFI. It gets the jump on my TRX from a dead stop but from a rolling start top of first gear I can pull away til 3rd gear when it catches up and pulls ahead. this is stock for stock and same result with either rider on either bike. On the LTR I felt like I was sitting over the tank and the bars were too low for me stock, but a +1 stem felt better. for me its a toss up but what do I know I was riding a 185s as my main duner 'til I got my TRX 2 seasons ago.

gotta admit honda has the best motor, but the LTR has the suspension and EFI

And how did you determine Hondas have the BEST motor.Some of the things you guys say are so rediculous.All the my Honda has never lost to a yfz or my yfz has never lost to this or that.You sound like idiots.Maybe you should get out more often.Every bike has its perks and its downsides.All bikes can be MADE to go fast.The YFZ is a bike that is very easy to get to be fast without any internal mods,maybe the easiest.The TRX can be made to go fast also but most likely will need cams,carb etc etc..The EFI bikes are most likely the future of the sport,but for us old schoolers the carb setup suits us well and we understand it.Every bike has different characteristics and shine in certain areas better than others.It all depends on what you want to do.Im a Yamaha guy and always have been so it will always be an easy choice for me.If you arent partial to certain makes your choice is a little harder to make.Every guy that has a Honda thinks his is fastest,prettiest,best riding,and same with the YFZ and LTR owners.It all is just personal preference.Do your homework and research your bikes before you buy it.The worst thing you can do is rely on some of us to make your choice :laughoff: :smoker: :laughoff: Good Luck with what you buy.All the race style 4 strokes these days are pretty nice and you cant really go wrong with any of them.

Edited by Sand_YFZ

Cody...I think everyone has given you there thoughts "KAZUMA" is the best one for you :laughoff: Anyway..I think the deal was, good grades, Rhino, Maybe Cody's New quad. Don't you need a job before you can finance ?????? :laughoff:

:smoker: Hell yeah! KAZUMA all the way dude! :laughoff:

Cody....WTF ! Is it Kazuma, BANSHEE, YFZ450, Honda.....I recommend your make up your mind cause every dealership is going to be calling your house !!!!! And your mom is on BED REST !!!!!!!

Don't rule out Kymco, the breakout manufacturer of the year.

BTW Cody, How old are you?

'cuz if you are younger than 16 then it is LT80 TRX90 or Raptor80 :smoker:

Edited by throwinrox

And how did you determine Hondas have the BEST motor.Some of the things you guys say are so rediculous.All the my Honda has never lost to a yfz or my yfz has never lost to this or that.You sound like idiots.Maybe you should get out more often.Every bike has its perks and its downsides.All bikes can be MADE to go fast.The YFZ is a bike that is very easy to get to be fast without any internal mods,maybe the easiest.The TRX can be made to go fast also but most likely will need cams,carb etc etc..The EFI bikes are most likely the future of the sport,but for us old schoolers the carb setup suits us well and we understand it.Every bike has different characteristics and shine in certain areas better than others.It all depends on what you want to do.Im a Yamaha guy and always have been so it will always be an easy choice for me.If you arent partial to certain makes your choice is a little harder to make.Every guy that has a Honda thinks his is fastest,prettiest,best riding,and same with the YFZ and LTR owners.It all is just personal preference.Do your homework and research your bikes before you buy it.The worst thing you can do is rely on some of us to make your choice :laughoff: :smoker: :laughoff: Good Luck with what you buy.All the race style 4 strokes these days are pretty nice and you cant really go wrong with any of them.

:laughoff: Basically what I am trying to say

In reality, I believe they are all the same, what you should be asking is, after you get your bike, what modifications will best suite you're riding style. All the 450's are fast, you'll be happy with any of them.

:smoker: :laughoff::laughing::DDRrocks: haha are u kidding me your crazy there too heavy to race and my luck ill loose the top end i had one. im selling it now its the 97 yellow and red one in the class and that was the bike i learned on :laughoff::flipoff: :no_no: [ :laughoff:

ya thats the only quad to me!!!jk lol what kind of racing are u looking at?

GET A BANSHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol im going to get him withthe air soft and how do you spell ceck and i know im :dope:

:dope: Spellcheck is in the google bar at the top of the screen.Hit Preview your post before you hit add reply button.Got it...Good... :D