Addicting game!

cycoguy

I just saw who posted it and go figure he is the only one able to get to level 5. :chkn: :no_no:

Sorry for all the stress, but I found that in places where you think you need to go slow, like the hills and stuff, its better to hual a$$, well as much as you can, lol, and just jump the larger hills...

OK..

Now I just try to get as much points as possible. Cool to ride wheelies..

Pete new strategy no brakes just lean back and give it gas :D

For level two ride wheelie all the way up first hill. when you see drop let off gas ride wheelie down hill, then romp it to jump 1st dune and clear second back wheel must just hit on the big decline and then JUMP that BIG A$$ revine... no of no other way to get past level 2... YES I have been playin this game ALLOT still no level 5 though 4 is my tops SO FAR anyway....... but I keep doing wheelies guess I should tyr to just play the game :chkn:

OK..

Now I just try to get as much points as possible. Cool to ride wheelies..

Pete new strategy no brakes just lean back and give it gas :D

For level two ride wheelie all the way up first hill. when you see drop let off gas ride wheelie down hill, then romp it to jump 1st dune and clear second back wheel must just hit on the big decline and then JUMP that BIG A$$ revine... no of no other way to get past level 2... YES I have been playin this game ALLOT still no level 5 though 4 is my tops SO FAR anyway....... but I keep doing wheelies guess I should tyr to just play the game :laughing:

I quit trying and caring about that game a long time ago! :beercheers: You are getting WAY too into it, Paul. :stick_smack:

I quit trying and caring about that game a long time ago! :beercheers: You are getting WAY too into it, Paul. :stick_smack:

Yeah I had quit playin too 'till peeps kept saying how fun it was :laughing: now I am addicted.. I play at work only too, but my boss is a d*ck so I got to be careful.... :laughing: