New addition

ash

I finally got the bike I've always wanted. It's a 2007 Harley Davidson FLHR Road King. I've been waiting for a week to get everything done to it and yesterday at 8:00am sharp, I was at the dealer in Kingman, AZ waiting to ride it. I had Rinehart dual exhausts put on, chrome HD skull insterts, Stage 1 kit and some other goodies. They loaded it up on the trailer and met me at stateline where I promptly got on and rode home. What a blast this thing is to ride! Here's some pics I took today after a 100 mile ride.

post-625-1178507596.jpg

post-625-1178507633.jpg

post-625-1178507989.jpg

post-625-1178508036.jpg

post-625-1178508079.jpg

post-625-1178508119.jpg

post-625-1178508147.jpg

post-625-1178508172.jpg

Ash, you never cease to amaze me on what toy's you buy! Pretty bike. I have some of the H/D travel bag inserts that look like they will fit your new bagger. I also have a nice Joe Rocket leather 2X leather jacket that might look good on you. I have a cpl helmets that Bobbie might like. I got to get this crap outta my closets!

Nice machine!! Congrats!!

Ash, you never cease to amaze me on what toy's you buy! Pretty bike. I have some of the H/D travel bag inserts that look like they will fit your new bagger. I also have a nice Joe Rocket leather 2X leather jacket that might look good on you. I have a cpl helmets that Bobbie might like. I got to get this crap outta my closets!

Nice machine!! Congrats!!

Haha Terry, I had to sell a *cough* few things in order to get this one. Bobbie wasn't too happy about it, but once she got on the back and we took a ride...I was out of the dog house. You still have those full face HD helmets? If you're gonna be home next weekend, I'll pop by. I'll give you a call tomorrow.

Yup still wanting to get rid of the 426 in favor of something faster... :D the drz is built :D no longer a 400 but a 475 so its pretty quick for what it is :P

why :D do you :D type :D like this :D? :D I guess you are a pretty happy guy, Nick. :watching:

Haha Terry, I had to sell a *cough* few things in order to get this one. Bobbie wasn't too happy about it, but once she got on the back and we took a ride...I was out of the dog house. You still have those full face HD helmets? If you're gonna be home next weekend, I'll pop by. I'll give you a call tomorrow.

Yeah I have mine and hers is a 3/4 with a shield. Don't plan on being anywhere but home this wekend. Come on over and I will give you back your tow rope that I been keeping safe for you!

why :D do you :D type :D like this :D? :D I guess you are a pretty happy guy, Nick. :laughoff:

You want me to start typing like don29palms...

fk you

fk you

and fk you

IM OUT...

here is your megaphone back :shout:

laughoff!!!

cant help it if im in a decent mood for once.

• 3 weeks later...