bomb 650's

Richard Cheese

Glamis... :D when the sun goes down.. .then let the party get started.. :D Summer night rides under a full moon in soft un touched virgin dunes... :D

in 90+ degree weather...............? no thanks...ill be chillin with a sweatshirt and my ugs next to a fire at pismo dunes (but the dunes at glamis are better! :headbang: )

• 3 weeks later...

Where do you think I got my name from? 2000 DS, Woods box, Alba pipe, TM45 carb, open K&N, carbon fiber body plastic. Building sandrail now, next year going to totally rebuild quad, powercoat, head work, just too nice of a quad. I'll never get rid of her!

THE BOMB

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Wrench duner is tiny in that picture... that was back in pheonix aye.. :D

I got to ride wrench's DS650 Lots of power but doesnt turn for CRAP with the haulers on it.. put some sand skates on there and it turns much better..

• 7 months later...

Wrench duner is tiny in that picture... that was back in pheonix aye.. :D

I got to ride wrench's DS650 Lots of power but doesnt turn for CRAP with the haulers on it.. put some sand skates on there and it turns much better..

I run the extremes, and I think it turns better than some of the side cut tires out there. I can toss my bike around with the extremes on it.