early AM trip Monday morning

dunefreak

thats cool ill drive looks like we could use a 4x4 out there anyway ill just meet up with you guys somewhere and cruz out together. blue diamond last gas ?

ok thats cool. Yeah we could probably meet at the Shell statiion on Rainbow/ 160 at like 4:30. Let me confirm it with BaBert and see if thats what time we are headin out. I'll let you know.

I would go but I dont think I could keep up with you guys :stick_smack:

oh come on :laughoff::happydrunks:

I don't plan on doing that much fast riding mostly because the razors are gonna be steep and there will probably be witches eyes in the least expected places. I'm gonna try and take it easy.

ill go.... i cant ride unless it is a rail or rhino but ill go just to get out. ill take the truck and video cam. someone wants to throw their quad in my truck and split the gas thats cool.

pretty bad im so bored that ill go out to dumont knowing i cant ride.

see how many are going maybe i can cook breakfast if someone is bringing a hauler out?

I would be willing to throw my quad in your truck and split the gas, if I can get my quad over to my place this weekend...let me work on that :happydrunks:

I just got done changing the oil and cleaning the filters on the ol Craptor. She's ready to go! :stick_smack: I can't wait. It's been like 3-4 months since I've been on a bike. :happydrunks: A new sandrail will do that to ya. :laughoff:

Steve, if I was driving you could ride along with me, but I'm going with Bert.

So far Bert is driving his semi :happydrunks: and hauling his enclosed trailer with all our bikes: Bert, me, Aaron (SandYFZ), steveo, and Jim (SAND~SNAKE).

Brice (sandseeker) is thinking about going now too. He will know on Sunday if for sure or not.

Kens Colors MIGHT also be going- he's thinking about it too.

Whos gonna be around to pull bert out when his truck gets stuck again!

I'm gonna try and take it easy.

That never works... Ya its 7:30am we are just gonna go warm the bikes up... 5th gear run for a hour.. yaaa take it easy warmin up huh...

Im gonna ride at my own pace and keep up with you guys... I always follow as i hate people eating my roost so im usually in the back. and i never leave anyone behind.. or at least try not too.

That never works... Ya its 7:30am we are just gonna go warm the bikes up... 5th gear run for a hour.. yaaa take it easy warmin up huh...

hey.... I did say "TRY" :stick_smack::happydrunks:

I remember that! That was a fun ride :D

Steve (Vegas Style) or Kristin...are you definitley going tomorrow AM?

Steveo backed out, but our buddy Mike B is going now.

Bert, me, Aaron, Mike, and Jim are heading out from Bert's at 4:30 am. If anyone wants to meet up we can stop at the Shell station on Rainbow/ 160 at 5AM ish. Otherwise we are probably just gonna jam outta town. :headbang1:

I'm thinking we'll get there about 6:30 or so. Then virgin sand for about 4 hrs or so. :blush:

yea im a pass also i did a little too much today and my ankles kinda sore. going to have to wait tell next months night ride.

have fun be safe take lots of pics............................

ok Steve...will do :blush: