Pres Day DDR ride time and location

dunefreak

TIME: 3PM Saturday the 18th

WHERE: DDR Staff camp- see map / where the big gay balloon is

Ok everyone here it is. The meet up spot will be at the big gay balloon (our camp) @ 3PM on Saturday the 18th. Meet up a little early to say hi, hang out and b.s. for a few, and then we can cruise out.

Here's what the big gay baloon looks like for those that don't know.

S2010002.JPG

Here's where we camp....

camp.JPG

It's along the last finger dune just a little ways down. Also look for the DumontDuneRiders.com banner too.

Looking forward to seeing some new faces as well as some familair ones too. :beercheers: :rainbow1:

I don't think I'm going to make out for the ride. You guys just go way too fast for me to keep up. Maybe I can just ride with somebody else or maybe I'll just park on the top of a dune somewhere and watch.

YEAH RIGHT!!! :thumb: I'll be there for sure. I'm already DTing from lack of sand in my blood. :thumb:

Edited by Don29palms

I don't think I'm going to make out for the ride. You guys just go way too fast for me to keep up. Maybe I can just ride with somebody else or maybe I'll just park on the top of a dune somewhere and watch.

YEAH RIGHT!!! :laughoff: I'll be there for sure. I'm already DTing from lack of sand in my blood. :thumb:

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

You had me going for a second, Don. :thumb: Can't wait to meet up with all the DDR homies. :grin: