sanddunesaddict Posted June 9, 2007 Posted June 9, 2007 1st post.... I think I'll be cruising out of the Shell gas station on Rainbow/160 at hopefully 4:30 at the latest. ??? We told everybody we are leaving the Shell at 5:00 Quote
dunefreak Posted June 9, 2007 Author Posted June 9, 2007 :redhat: Come on! Ride Bert's Raptor. Like how I just volunteered his sh*t? ??? We told everybody we are leaving the Shell at 5:00 When did we tell everyone that? I asked you when I was telling Tony and we said mayyybe 5 at the latest. I am leaving earlier since I am driving seperately in my truck. I say if you wanna meet up before we head out lets do 4:30 at the gas station this time. Leaving the gas station @ 5:00 put us there a tad too late last time IMO. And I'm not going through Pahrump this time. no way Everyone can leave when they want. The dunes will still be there at any time of day. Must we all drive with each other on the road? Quote
dunefreak Posted June 10, 2007 Author Posted June 10, 2007 Well I'll see you at the dunes then your a$$ hurts Quote
cdavego Posted June 10, 2007 Posted June 10, 2007 where are you parking so i can look for you or be there waiting Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted June 10, 2007 Posted June 10, 2007 (edited) your a$$ hurts No it dont, I could care less Edited June 10, 2007 by sanddunesaddict Quote
dunefreak Posted June 10, 2007 Author Posted June 10, 2007 where are you parking so i can look for you or be there waiting Just past bathroom 10 on the left. (hardpack) No it dont, I could care less Then care less if you could! j/k see you tomorrow am Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.