another morning run to Dumont

dunefreak

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me wingnut and his buddies are all availible saturday! hmmmm

Wingnut is available Sunday too. :dunno: What buddies of wingnut are you talking about? He said he doesn't care which day. If Mike can't make it, then Saturday it is.

Sorry but we (Mike & I) already planned this trip and I can't tell him uh sorry dude you can't go now because we're going on Saturday now.

fine fk you then ill just have to go to work sweaty as fk if we go sunday :D no worries.. hopefully saturday works out better for all of us.. i really dont want to have to go work that way LOL

fine fk you then ill just have to go to work sweaty as fk if we go sunday :D no worries.. hopefully saturday works out better for all of us.. i really dont want to have to go work that way LOL

:dunno:

I'll keep in touch with Mike this week and see if he ends up going for sure. If he doesn't then Saturday it is. :boxer:

that counts you out right craig ?

i kid

Well maybe... I think the riding we will do will require that you shift higher than 3rd gear and not blow your bike up too!!!! :laughoff:

You going too, Bryan? :laughoff:

Superdave told me today he's going as well. :laughoff:

if nothing stupid happens im there. does anyone have some sand tires i could borrow for a kfx700? im gonna sell the bike so i dont want to buy any. just want to see how it does in the sand before i sell it. :D

Edited by superdave

Looking forward to the weekend. The wind has been blowing 40+mph for the last couple days. Should be smooth and ready by the weekend. Hopefully it dies back down by then also...SF Woody :laughoff: