duneshredder911 Posted June 7, 2007 Posted June 7, 2007 Looking forward to the weekend. The wind has been blowing 40+mph for the last couple days. Should be smooth and ready by the weekend. Hopefully it dies back down by then also...SF Woody Razorbacks!!! Quote
Foxysandchick Posted June 7, 2007 Posted June 7, 2007 Where r the DDR women?? Are any chics planning on going? I wanna go, but I cant keep up with all the guys. At least not Pete & Paul! lol I would go, but not with Coral on the 16th and Dumont on the 23rd! Quote
lvnalolife Posted June 7, 2007 Posted June 7, 2007 I think me and 9digit are going to come out. I will just bring my tired a$$ Banshee or just ride the wifes fresh Banshee. Quote
dunefreak Posted June 7, 2007 Author Posted June 7, 2007 Razorbacks!!! YEP! Whats wrong with that? Quote
EY3BA11 Posted June 7, 2007 Posted June 7, 2007 Razorbacks on a 2wheeler are most definatley awesome Quote
duneshredder911 Posted June 7, 2007 Posted June 7, 2007 YEP! Whats wrong with that? Ya they can be fum but a lil suprizing at times to ya dirtbikes and razors lol Quote
dunefreak Posted June 8, 2007 Author Posted June 8, 2007 Sunday can't get here quick enough! I can't wait to ride again. It's looking like we're gonna have a pretty good turnout too. Quote
wsky70 Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 Hell yeah, this has been one long week, I'm ready for a little fun this weekend. Someone think they can stop by Ken's and bring out my sunglasses, it would be very much appreciated...Semper Fi, Woody Quote
dunefreak Posted June 8, 2007 Author Posted June 8, 2007 Hell yeah, this has been one long week, I'm ready for a little fun this weekend. Someone think they can stop by Ken's and bring out my sunglasses, it would be very much appreciated...Semper Fi, Woody I'll see if he can bring em tomorrow to work and I'll get em to ya. Quote
Ooo Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 If someone wants to share the fuel cost, I can bring two other quads.... Quote
dunefreak Posted June 8, 2007 Author Posted June 8, 2007 Hell yeah, this has been one long week, I'm ready for a little fun this weekend. Someone think they can stop by Ken's and bring out my sunglasses, it would be very much appreciated...Semper Fi, Woody I now have your sunglasses, Woody. I'll bring them with me. Quote
dunefreak Posted June 8, 2007 Author Posted June 8, 2007 So the list looks like.... me Bert (sanddunesaddict) a guy from work and few of his buddies Mike B Matt/ Smitty Aaron (SandYFZ) if he gets his bike running right Steveo- maybe ISBB Stalteri920 JJ (lvnalolife) Craig (9 digit) Woody (wsky70) wingnut and his crazy friend Tom cdavego sandseeker (Brice) + ~6 others chris1223 PaulyPaul Did I miss anyone? Quote
wsky70 Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 I now have your sunglasses, Woody. I'll bring them with me. Thanks alot Pete, I'll have a few cold refreashments for ya Sunday....SF Woody Quote
dunefreak Posted June 8, 2007 Author Posted June 8, 2007 Thanks alot Pete, I'll have a few cold refreashments for ya Sunday....SF Woody I'm sure you will regardless! Quote
superdave Posted June 9, 2007 Posted June 9, 2007 So the list looks like.... me Bert (sanddunesaddict) a guy from work and few of his buddies Mike B Matt/ Smitty Aaron (SandYFZ) if he gets his bike running right Steveo- maybe ISBB Stalteri920 JJ (lvnalolife) Craig (9 digit) Woody (wsky70) wingnut and his crazy friend Tom cdavego sandseeker (Brice) + ~6 others chris1223 PaulyPaul Did I miss anyone? ya me! just got new paddles for the kfx. be my luck it blows a belt first ride. ha ha Quote
NicoleinVegas Posted June 9, 2007 Posted June 9, 2007 Stacey I would go...but the trailer is getting a new axle. Now I'm jealous, that looks like quite the group. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted June 9, 2007 Posted June 9, 2007 Stacey I would go...but the trailer is getting a new axle. Now I'm jealous, that looks like quite the group. its all guys this trip. usually is on the daytrips. its all good, im broke as hell right now! Quote
NicoleinVegas Posted June 9, 2007 Posted June 9, 2007 Damn men...j.k. I can drink beer with the best of them too...lol. Quote
dunefreak Posted June 9, 2007 Author Posted June 9, 2007 ya me! just got new paddles for the kfx. be my luck it blows a belt first ride. ha ha I knew there was someone. I think I missed Bryan and Dman too. its all guys this trip. usually is on the daytrips. its all good, im broke as hell right now! I never said that. I even said for you to come out anyways. Wingnut came up with that rule. Quote
vegas style Posted June 9, 2007 Posted June 9, 2007 what time are you heading out im thinking of going not sure yet Quote
dunefreak Posted June 9, 2007 Author Posted June 9, 2007 what time are you heading out im thinking of going not sure yet 1st post.... Last time was too much fun. Lets go back. Me and a few guys are planning another early AM ride at Dumont on Sunday the 10th. We should be leaving town (Vegas) about 4:30 ish. Anyone else in? I think I'll be cruising out of the Shell gas station on Rainbow/160 at hopefully 4:30 at the latest. Quote
dman74 Posted June 9, 2007 Posted June 9, 2007 Woods and I are going to be there at about 6 tonite see you guys in the am Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted June 9, 2007 Posted June 9, 2007 So the list looks like.... me Bert (sanddunesaddict) a guy from work and few of his buddies Mike B Matt/ Smitty Aaron (SandYFZ) if he gets his bike running right Steveo- maybe ISBB Stalteri920 JJ (lvnalolife) Craig (9 digit) Woody (wsky70) wingnut and his crazy friend Tom cdavego sandseeker (Brice) + ~6 others chris1223 PaulyPaul Did I miss anyone? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.