Coral pink or Sand Hallow?

indasand

I'm planning a trip the 3rd weekend of July to Sand Hallow with some buddies but I have never been anywhere in Utah except for Duck Creek. Coral Pink looks fun but Sand Hallow seems to have water. I don't know much about either... I need to park a 40' WW for the weekend and this is a trip w/ no kids and no farmer John quads (If you know what I mean) Where would you go if you have been to both?

Thanks...

I go to both every two weeks and now that it is warm I would say corral unless you bring a ski or boat which is what we do. Corral has alot more trails and more dunes but then with the water you can fish at night and take a swim to cool off. I should be there that weekend as well and will look for you.

Sounds like Coral Pink is the place to go I'll see what everybody wants to do in my group. Thanks for the input.

If any of you are there I'm in a lifted silver chevy 3500 quad cab long bed / 40' WW / and I think everybody that's going just has quads...

C Ya

I should be back out that weekend as well and drive a lifted red f-250 with ww 21' and there will be a a few large coaches and a few semihomes with twin stackers. I will come over and say hi, I have a large DDR sticker on the ww. :headbang1:

I should be back out that weekend as well and drive a lifted red f-250 with ww 21' and there will be a a few large coaches and a few semihomes with twin stackers. I will come over and say hi, I have a large DDR sticker on the ww. :dunno:

I'm a lazy a$$, I need a sticker