Night ride/ drags trip report

dunefreak

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was my kite entertained me for awhile also

i was wondering too, saw it from bathroom 6 where i was camped/sleeping in the truck... i need a trailer...

that was my kite entertained me for awhile also

anytime it hit the ground our dog would take off trying to chase after it, thus making us chase after her lol. it was a cool looking kite

Buggychick was a little more social then me this trip sorry I was entertaining friends that we brought that were being shy. Next time I will get to hang out with people a little more.

Still got to meet alot of good people.

Brice and Mary you guys kick a$$, Thanks for letting us hang out with you guys. :ban-split:

Jodi's landslide :laughing: :ahhhhh: :laughoff::laughing:

The pool party :laughing:

I finally beat my friend Chad up the hill! YES!! :ahhhhh: He was running a quadzilla with a 580 kit. All I did was the exhaust cam mod on the yfz450 :laughing:

The beer for breakfast club - Woody, Mary and myself :laughing: glad it wasn't just me.

Thanks to Don for giving buggychick a ride :laughing: now she wants one even more. That was just really cool to give her that opportunity, something she's always wanted to do. We've got to get together and BBQ since you're so close. :D

Warning to others: DO NOT try to sleep in the back of a truck when buggychick wants you to party, you will get tires thrown on you :thumb: I was sleeping just fine. However I would have missed out on a great time! :thumb: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh:

I had a very hard time keeping up with Dinicolada who seems to think hes :grin: I cry :slap: It was great getting to hang out with you.

:laughing: Had a great time, met good peoples too many to name, but everyone was great.

Oh yeah Mary I lost my koozie to :ahhhhh: mine said "my wife says I never listen to her, or something like that" if found please PM me

Edited by BudlightBob

Good to see all of you had a great time and came home safe. and the pics look great as well.Seems like you all had no mishaps or I should say as many as we had. :laughoff: Well maybe next time the Circus Farkas family will join :laughoff:

meanwhile i have our two month old puppy outside on a leash screaming her head off cuz she thinks she is being beatin to death cuz everytime she would go too far on her leash it would pull her back.. took her long enough to realise what was going on.. (so sorry if anybody thought i was beating my dog lol, not the case at all, although i was going to come pretty close if she didnt get smart and realise that everytime she ran away from the motorhome it would choke her lol)

Was that the cute little gray and white pup??

Was that the cute little gray and white pup??

Yep Thats her, I wouldnt call her cute tho, more like a Miss Spoiled little brat! lol jk. But seriously tho, im not even kidding anytime she felt the leash tug on her collar she thought she was dying a bloddy murder lol

Yep Thats her, I wouldnt call her cute tho, more like a Miss Spoiled little brat! lol jk. But seriously tho, im not even kidding anytime she felt the leash tug on her collar she thought she was dying a bloddy murder lol

Dang it you were camped right behind us!! If I would have known that was you guys I would have come over and said hi!! :thumb: Next time!! :D