pics from FT Lewis

RAGDOLL MX

so here is your tax dollars hard at work.

post-693-1183058845.jpg

me with playboy model Amanda Beard...yummyyyyyyy

post-693-1183058924.jpg

me at the Pugent Sound

post-693-1183058965.jpg

me and my new tattoo artist Wilson from "Chrome Ohm"

post-693-1183059011.jpg

and this pimped out G ride that was fished out of the Pugent Sound just hours before....little paint, little buff and an Air Freshener...were good

post-693-1183059137.jpg

and this was just taken out in front of our motor pool

post-693-1183059246.jpg

btw, since i have been up here, i have taken it upon myself to catch small vermin and attempt to train them in the ways of the Army Battletasks....here is my first Recruit....i shall name him BAH..short for Bad A$$ Hamster!

post-693-1183060300.jpg

so here is your tax dollars hard at work.

post-693-1183058845.jpg

me with playboy model Amanda Beard...yummyyyyyyy

post-693-1183058924.jpg

me at the Pugent Sound

post-693-1183058965.jpg

me and my new tattoo artist Wilson from "Chrome Ohm"

post-693-1183059011.jpg

and this pimped out G ride that was fished out of the Pugent Sound just hours before....little paint, little buff and an Air Freshener...were good

post-693-1183059137.jpg

and this was just taken out in front of our motor pool

post-693-1183059246.jpg

cool pics :beercheers: thanks for sharing

here is picture of our barracks at 10:30 at night...yes at night...it stays light up here for quite some time....

post-693-1183127145.jpg

and here is the latest creation from Dodge....the all wheel drive intrepid...i think more R & D is needed!

post-693-1183127241.jpg

its on North Fort of FT Lewis, these buildings were built back in the early 40's, iam glad that it rains here, one spark and were crispy critters. aside from all the lead based paint, and all the asbestos, they are nice place to stay......lol

its on North Fort of FT Lewis, these buildings were built back in the early 40's, iam glad that it rains here, one spark and were crispy critters. aside from all the lead based paint, and all the asbestos, they are nice place to stay......lol

:beercheers:

• 3 weeks later...

are you stationed there or do you just train there. i'm in the air force and we trained up there before deploying. i stayed up on north fort lewis in those old @$$ buildings. the same ones my great grandpa stayed in we he worked in the motor pool (WW2). those building suck @$$. what is up with the cattle cars........... i'm happy i joined the air force

LOL...well thats how the army rolls...old a$$ buildings, horrible food, bad weather, and terrible Berets....

iam not stationed up there, i just owed the government some time, (iam in the reserves) i was up there for a ROTC mission...cattle cars...lol yeah we still use them...cheap transportation....

i heard that they are going to tear those old @$$ buildings down, and those cattle cars need to go to the junk yard or firing range for some strykers or something. whats up you like it up in washington, you could not find a closer reserve unit

it was our annual training, so i was there for 2 weeks. yeah those barracks are getting torn down in the next couple of months and new ones are going up. so maybe next time iam up there ill be livin in style.