What is everyone doing on the 4th of July?

Danielle

We're headin to the brewery in Boulder City. Not sure what time, but a lil while before the fireworks for some :coocoo: and :shoot_head: .

PM me or call me if anyone wants to meet up before the fireworks in BC. :banghead:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shooting bottle rockets at the guy with the hose... :shoot_head: ha ha just kiddin. Although I really wouldn't be threatened by a hose, have you noticed the weather right now? Get out the BB gun, that would be more fun anyhow... I'm really mad they cancelled Red, White, and Boom the first year I'm not going to Powell for the 4th...

DoH! heh.

I hope that everyone had an awesome 4th of July!! I know that we did - we ended up taking the "Rhino" up to this place behind our house, highest vantage point in Yucca Valley. We could watch 3 different firework shows Yucca's, 29 Palms, and Palm Springs. It was awesome :laughoff:

I got a couple of good pictures from where we went, but my computer is in the shop :ahhhhh: getting publisher added guys had it forever!! So I'll put up those pics, when I get it back.

This is what we took out for the 4th:

post-2396-1183683448.jpg

This is where we went to see the fireworks! Looking down on the town of Yucca Valley.

post-2396-1183683525.jpg

Just thought I would share, since we had such an awesome time, just a few good friends and a view.