What is everyone doing on the 4th of July?

Danielle

Just seeing if anyone has better plans than just hanging around the house. :bs: That is what our day and night will probally be.We usually have big 4th swimming partys and fireworks as you can also see the whole strip from our back yard,but this year I am pooped over party's and cleaning up the next day.

Edited by Danielle

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are going to take the little BBQ and a cooler full of beer and load up in the "rhino",drive up to the water tower behind our house and have a BBQ with some friends and watch the fireworks. Last minute plans are the best!! :banghead:

We'll be heading over to some friends' house for some :banghead: , :swim: , :bawl: and of course fireworks (what, no smiley??). Gotta love the metro cop and bro-in-law with a bunch of the "illegal" fireworks, put on one hell of a show! :D

Since we don't have friends to go see or swim with we are going to DUCK CREEK! Well after I change out another stinkin tire on the flatbed, thing just split the cap off yesterday sitting in the yard and it was a newer tire.

My wife and kids will be leaving for Havasu on 7/3/07 in the AM. Along with damn near everyone else we hang with. :ahhhhh: I have to work on the 4th, :coocoo: so while everyone is at the lake having a good time, :boxer: I'll be here in "Neckerside" :barf: with my thumb up my A$$. :ahhhhh: I can only imagine how busy it will be :bs: I do get to take Friday off, so I will be heading that way at 3:30pm on Thursday :driver:

So everyone have a safe and fun July 4th :DDRrocks::booty::laughoff:

I dont know yet... the wife was thinking of having me invite a few board members over to have a bbq and drink all my beer... but i know a few of us might be going out as well so its undecided at the moment

We are doing our annual Boulder City show. Should be up there around 7:30 - 8:00pm or so. If anyone is going, we usually park back by the airport in the dirt lot across the street. Will be in my truck.

We're spending it at Disneyworld, Ft Wilderness Campground.

Golf carts are huge on the east coast, especially here in the south, and decorated golf cart 4th of July parades are the BFD too.

Fun time so far, not too crowded.

When the 4th lands on a Wednesday, it seems to take away the big weekend crowd from the river and other vacation spots.