What is everyone doing on the 4th of July?

Danielle

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think i will just 4x4 out somewhere with a veiw

There is a pretty cool area upp above rainbow off of blue diamond just past julapai, turn off at the basin take the trail to the right it goes all the way around the mountain edge good view of whole town can see alot of fireworks :dope:

Seeing as how my Birthday is tomorrow - it sucks that it's in the middle of the week this year!

But my brother (tickyLS_2racer), dad, family, and a few others are going to St Anthony this coming weekend and staying through next week... Should be fun!

Happy Fourth Everyone! :dope: Drink a few for me!

Seeing as how my Birthday is tomorrow - it sucks that it's in the middle of the week this year!

But my brother (tickyLS_2racer), dad, family, and a few others are going to St Anthony this coming weekend and staying through next week... Should be fun!

Happy Fourth Everyone! :laughoff: Drink a few for me!

Aaron's sis, welcome! :dope: Happy birthday too. :D

Going to the lake early and then hanging at home with the garden hose at the ready.

yeap. got two garden hoses ready. i'm gonna make the broad sit on top of the roof with me this year. oh, and no bb gun this year.. i'm "not allowed." guess i'll just use the hose for that purpose as well.

Shooting bottle rockets at the guy with the hose... :dope: ha ha just kiddin. Although I really wouldn't be threatened by a hose, have you noticed the weather right now? Get out the BB gun, that would be more fun anyhow... I'm really mad they cancelled Red, White, and Boom the first year I'm not going to Powell for the 4th...

I say lets all have a party..shait ill be tired from being at the lake all day!! :MBdance:

A few of us are going to be at the lake all day Kenny, look us up. We are camping out at sandy beach tonight. :laughoff: Crazy I know. I figure if I drink enough , it will either kill me or I wont care how hot it is!! :dope:

broken? What did you do, Dan?

sat morning while cleanin out the hauler i went to step out of it and twisted the hell out of my ankle thats why i didn't make it to your party on sat .

that and jen kept hiding my sandles cause she thought i might have broken it , and she didn't want me walking on it .

so sunday to make her happy i went to quick care and all it was is a severe sprain .

i now have a black and blue cankle in an air cast and am on crutches , at least when she is around then the crutches are gone when she's gone

sat morning while cleanin out the hauler i went to step out of it and twisted the hell out of my ankle thats why i didn't make it to your party on sat .

that and jen kept hiding my sandles cause she thought i might have broken it , and she didn't want me walking on it .

so sunday to make her happy i went to quick care and all it was is a severe sprain .

i now have a black and blue cankle in an air cast and am on crutches , at least when she is around then the crutches are gone when she's gone

Damn man, that sucks. Hey you are part of the kankle krew now! :laughing::flipoff: j/k Get better soon. Drink lots of beer. :laughing:

Damn man, that sucks. Hey you are part of the kankle krew now! :laughing::flipoff: j/k Get better soon. Drink lots of beer. :flipoff:

i thought you would get a kick out of that

some people will do anything to get attention i guess

i got to learn to not need the center stage

it's to damn painfull :laughing:

Edited by dman74

Bummer to hear, man i have had that happen before, but my DAMN doctor told me to litterally walk it off and i didnt need crutches. i could walk for like 2 days then after that it hurt like hell.

:laughing:

Bummper Kiddo! :flipoff: Thats gotta suck

I gotta stick close to home. My Malinois get a little "FREAKED OUT :flipoff: " by the 4th. But there will be

:laughing::laughing: and :swim: