NEED a sandfix!

b370

Well my car officially wont be out there, And the farm equipment cant go up anything steep. Oh yeah, and with my fatass on the lt 80, Its not going up anything steep either. Im safe!!!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap, Ive never seen the razors that sharp. Woohoo!!!!! Airtime!!!!!

The top of comp had some BIG rollers.... Out of no where were ripples in the sand big enough to swallow terry's car!! They were stacked on top of each other and steep on both sides. Not fun in a car or a bike if your not paying attention. The razors were deadly since the sand was so soft on both sides and vertical. You cant go slow or fast over them..... Kinda weird and deadly

just watch that back stretch pete... epecially when your used to no dunes being there then out of no where there is a drop your like wtf!!!

When i went up comp the first time i was like WTF where did these holes come from... they werent hole more like huge deep rollers was weird seeing them up there but they are big enough to swallow a car if your not careful.

Cant wait for the 11th :D

OK my pictures with commentary:

MMMM Breakfast anyone - If you thought sweaty :fro: belly was gross never ever ever ever ever buy food from the shell station on rainbow and 160..

normal_DSCF1055~0.JPG

I wish every sunrise looked like this.

normal_DSCF1060~0.JPG

normal_DSCF1061~0.JPG

Can we say BLOWSAND!

normal_DSCF1063~0.JPG

normal_DSCF1064~0.JPG

This part always sucks

normal_DSCF1068~0.JPG

Yup road is stilllll horrible.

normal_DSCF1069~0.JPG

Check it out the midgets turned off the water.. now wheres our new crossing?

normal_DSCF1070~0.JPG

normal_DSCF1071~0.JPG

And they said this black stuff was supposed to prevent dust. Are they sure this dust isnt a health hazard cuz i had my windows down enjoying the nice morning till we hit that road.. man that dust smells like :poop_hittin_the_fan:

normal_DSCF1072~0.JPG

Thats all i got.. :D

just watch that back stretch pete... epecially when your used to no dunes being there then out of no where there is a drop your like wtf!!!

When i went up comp the first time i was like WTF where did these holes come from... they werent hole more like huge deep rollers was weird seeing them up there but they are big enough to swallow a car if your not careful.

Cant wait for the 11th :D

Nick isnt kidding about the back stretch..... There are now dunes where there werent dunes before. Make a few passes to see whats up before you go balls out!

You guys have to give me more credit than that! You think I'd just open it up and take the back stretch so fast that I can't see whats coming up??? :poop_hittin_the_fan: You're talking to me like I have never been to Dumont in the summer time before. All those things you described were there at the last night run back in June. :fro: Gotta be carefull fo sho. :thumb:

That was supposed to be a croissant sandwich... ya know most gas stations get those microwaveable ones heat em up and stick them in the warmer to keep them warm till someone buys them that morning... well needless to say i walked back inside and said i hate to be one of those guys but THIS IS f*cking GROSS!!! Asked for my money back and went across to the street to get a lil :poop_hittin_the_fan: action mcmuffins

my post was directed to everyone and just to warn of the changes. So I wouldnt say that it was directed towards anyone in particular. And I'd never dare call the El Presidente a dune newbie :thumb:

I'm not worthy all great and wise one :bowdown::MBdance: I just hate hearing about anyone coming home via air lift :fro:

:poop_hittin_the_fan: cya all

my post was directed to everyone and just to warn of the changes. So I wouldnt say that it was directed towards anyone in particular. And I'd never dare call the El Presidente a dune newbie :bowdown:

I'm not worthy all great and wise one :MBdance::MBdance: I just hate hearing about anyone coming home via air lift :thumb:

:fro: cya all

:blury: ohhh my god :poop_hittin_the_fan:

whoaaaaa :shake:

all the varying terrain @ D prolly has to do with the changing wind directions of summertime.

i know that @ pismo beach, with an onshore flow, the dunes get :fro: 'd up, and what you have been used to seeing either isn't there any more, or has completely changed

i agree with pete, anywhere i go, even if i have been there before, i always take a "let's get aquainted" spin

:poop_hittin_the_fan: