Your Favorite Dive Bar

Ross and Alice

Hell I can't beleive I forgot this one or that anyone else didn't mention it...

On the way to Dumont on top of Mt Springs is the Mountain Springs Saloon. :laughoff: Good times! Superdave, Sand~~Snake & I stopped there on the way back from Dumont one time- I gotta say it was worth stopping for sure. What a blast we had. Cold drinks, cool peeps, place has some real character, and good live music- some good ol classic rock and some new stuff too. :flipoff: We met some very cool people there that day. :slap: I shouldn't be telling you this though...I forget the biker's name whom I was b.s ing with, but he asked me if I had ever been there before. I said no this is the first time we stopped in. He say "ok cool, but shhhhhhhhhhhhh- don't you go tellin anyone about this place. It's our (the bikers) own little secret. We don't need no more peoples findin out about dis place!" :rockwoot::laughoff: He was a little hammered, but I understood what he meant. It's a cool little place.

78c66054.jpgddf11938.jpg

90ec3a0f.jpg4abda49a.jpg

Sand~~Snake.... :flipoff::laughoff:

800c95b2.jpg

a7e5686e.jpg

202162c8.jpg

SandSnake & Superdave...

28efac73.jpg43a409d3.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic