holiday weekends and off weeknds

dunefreak

since we have a sandrail i like to go on big weekends :beerpint: as i'm always thinking whos gonna tow us out if we break down way in the back :grin: or in some bowl at least there's lots of people to help, last prez weekend we buried the car all the way up to the bottom of the motor in some really soft sand and a train of about 6 cars pulled up and said you need some help? on a off weekend you could be sitting around digging out forever. plus the kids like all the craziness at comp and venders row and we camp along the back near the entrance and its not that crazy back there. we will be there t-day

Edited by giannamyhero

We are planning as many off weekend trips as possible. I too would like to enjoy the big weekend trips, but with the amount of people going out, I have to take into account the safety of my kids. We enjoy it so much more when the kids can just jump on their quads and take off back towards the wash. So I will most likely make some of the big weekends, but not T-day or President's Day. Of course, we will be there for the season kick off and then Halloween weekend, but after that it's up in the air, but off weekends are guaranteed.

I'm getting some work done on my wife's Rhino *she doesn't know*, so after she sees it, she may change her mind about big weekends :bawl:

Im planning on going on all the big weekends as well as a lot of off weekends too. :thumb: The off weekends are a cool vacation gettaway to go relax and listen to engines all day ( I LOVE IT) :beercheers: and enjoy some smoother less rutted sand, But the big weekends are a blast to go and experience all the crazy stuff people have built and the parties that go on :drunk:. bottom line is :DDRrocks: and i cant wait til season so i can go whenever i feel like it, unlike summer where you just wait and wait and then throw a TEASE NIGHT RIDE in and make me FIEND for SAND!!!! :pissed::MBdance: