Speed limit

Rules is that you must not exceed 15 MPH within 50 feet of a camp. Amount of people who do exceed it I would guess 80% what do you think?

More like 90-95% but that is correct. Do not exceed 15mph within 50 feet of a populated area.

Not only the speeding, but what about a little freakin courtesy, and not take your whole group through someones camp on the way out or back from the dunes :laughoff: . I noticed alot of that last weekend as well, some people didn't even slow down when they came through even with cones up. There could be kids or even dogs in camp. I would hate to see someone's weekend ruined because of that... :(

Edited by stalteri920

I usually drop it to first or 2nd when I get near camps as common courtesy to keep the dust down and not hurt their crap but I still get the occasional good ol California howdy...

Edited by Don29palms

Ya thats what I thought! and who is the guy that rides the thumper at 3 in the morning? he's everywhere I go! :rainbow1: you'll be just wakin up to take a pee and he's out there ridin! oh well that another post...probably a red bull drunk...

Ya thats what I thought! and who is the guy that rides the thumper at 3 in the morning? he's everywhere I go! :rainbow1: you'll be just wakin up to take a pee and he's out there ridin! oh well that another post...probably a red bull drunk...

Is that the guy with the loud a$$ pipe that goes up and down right by your window because if so he's by my camp too. And then he'll shut off his thumper at about 5am and his buddy with the race Banshee starts his bike and takes his place.

i dont have a light so it cant be me.. unless i hijack freaks raptor.. :D

sorry guys....that guy is my buddy, he has a problem peeing in public, thinks everyone is watching so he rushs over to the little girls room after he broke the seal 20 min ago at the same bathroom... damb lightweights lol... cant we all just pee in public? is there a rule against that? :rainbow1: :rainbow1: :shocked2: :shocked2:

sorry guys....that guy is my buddy, he has a problem peeing in public, thinks everyone is watching so he rushs over to the little girls room after he broke the seal 20 min ago at the same bathroom... damb lightweights lol... cant we all just pee in public? is there a rule against that? :rainbow1: :rainbow1: :shocked2: :shocked2:

:drunk: WTF?

:shocked2:

If it wasn't alcohol abuse I'd throw full beer cans at the A$$HOLE pit racers..... How many acres of riding is there and they have to zoom right through your camp like there's no tomorrow.

We did get to see a few of them go down though and we had tracks that looked like someone almost ran smack into our fire barrel over night!! Must have been the 3am dude! That'll leave a mark!

Edited by cmyfirepole

• 4 weeks later...

Speed limit what speed limit??????

the only ppl that passed are camp @15 where the 80cc and smaller

ones. the one that got me was the two guy that went by and saw the back curtin

of the 5wheel and came back to look at 80 mph with the dust cloud in tow.