Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey does anyone know if there is an official speed limit across the flats? the flats being near the fingers where I camp and where everyone goes 100 plus! :blush:

Posted

^^ what ISBB said. 15mph anywhere around camps. I noticed people not obeying that rule Prez Day Weekend and every other big weekend. Freaking disrespectful (and unsafe) jerks :blush:

Posted

Rules is that you must not exceed 15 MPH within 50 feet of a camp. Amount of people who do exceed it I would guess 80% what do you think?

Posted

Rules is that you must not exceed 15 MPH within 50 feet of a camp. Amount of people who do exceed it I would guess 80% what do you think?

More like 90-95% but that is correct. Do not exceed 15mph within 50 feet of a populated area.

Posted (edited)

Not only the speeding, but what about a little freakin courtesy, and not take your whole group through someones camp on the way out or back from the dunes :laughoff: . I noticed alot of that last weekend as well, some people didn't even slow down when they came through even with cones up. There could be kids or even dogs in camp. I would hate to see someone's weekend ruined because of that... :(

Edited by stalteri920
Posted (edited)

I usually drop it to first or 2nd when I get near camps as common courtesy to keep the dust down and not hurt their crap but I still get the occasional good ol California howdy...

Edited by Don29palms
Posted

Ya thats what I thought! and who is the guy that rides the thumper at 3 in the morning? he's everywhere I go! :rainbow1: you'll be just wakin up to take a pee and he's out there ridin! oh well that another post...probably a red bull drunk...

Posted

Ya thats what I thought! and who is the guy that rides the thumper at 3 in the morning? he's everywhere I go! :rainbow1: you'll be just wakin up to take a pee and he's out there ridin! oh well that another post...probably a red bull drunk...

Is that the guy with the loud a$$ pipe that goes up and down right by your window because if so he's by my camp too. And then he'll shut off his thumper at about 5am and his buddy with the race Banshee starts his bike and takes his place.

Posted

Ya thats what I thought! and who is the guy that rides the thumper at 3 in the morning? he's everywhere I go! :rainbow1: you'll be just wakin up to take a pee and he's out there ridin! oh well that another post...probably a red bull drunk...

i dont have a light so it cant be me.. unless i hijack freaks raptor.. :D

Posted

Hey that same damn a$$ clown blasts past my toyhauler window at 3 AM too!! Its like there are a few hours of NOBODY in the dunes or anyone riding.. then here comes that jackass on his 4stroke!! :rainbow1:

Posted

ya! its like he just arrived from santa barbara or somewhere and tells his friends while unloading "I'm going frickin ridin!" a$$! I need my rest!

Posted

sorry guys....that guy is my buddy, he has a problem peeing in public, thinks everyone is watching so he rushs over to the little girls room after he broke the seal 20 min ago at the same bathroom... damb lightweights lol... cant we all just pee in public? is there a rule against that? :rainbow1: :rainbow1: :shocked2: :shocked2:

Posted

sorry guys....that guy is my buddy, he has a problem peeing in public, thinks everyone is watching so he rushs over to the little girls room after he broke the seal 20 min ago at the same bathroom... damb lightweights lol... cant we all just pee in public? is there a rule against that? :rainbow1: :rainbow1: :shocked2: :shocked2:

:drunk: WTF?

:shocked2:

Posted

:dolphin: WTF?

:boxer:

you know "break the seal" when youve been drinking, first time you pee, you have to pee every 20 min after that while still drinking lol

but honestly is there a rule at dumont about peeing in public? is it illegal?

:finger: :no_no:

Posted

you know "break the seal" when youve been drinking, first time you pee, you have to pee every 20 min after that while still drinking lol

but honestly is there a rule at dumont about peeing in public? is it illegal?

:finger::boxer:

:no_no: :dolphin:

Posted

right on i dunno why some people have a hard time doing it tho, guess its a lack of confidence or something? maybe affraid someone will see that their big truck really is a compensation lol

:thumb: :headbang:

Posted

i think i might have a coouple horse power on you but thats about it clowncrazie.. HAHAHAHAHAHA

so i guess that means you get to the finish quicker huh? :laughoff: im sorry man that must suck but cheers anyway, tiny trucks rule! :laughoff: :huh:

Posted (edited)

If it wasn't alcohol abuse I'd throw full beer cans at the A$$HOLE pit racers..... How many acres of riding is there and they have to zoom right through your camp like there's no tomorrow.

We did get to see a few of them go down though and we had tracks that looked like someone almost ran smack into our fire barrel over night!! Must have been the 3am dude! That'll leave a mark!

Edited by cmyfirepole
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Speed limit what speed limit??????

the only ppl that passed are camp @15 where the 80cc and smaller

ones. the one that got me was the two guy that went by and saw the back curtin

of the 5wheel and came back to look at 80 mph with the dust cloud in tow.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...