DDR Betting Pool

EY3BA11

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the hardest part to keep on the bike was this little bastard(see pic) it keeps the head pipe and the silencer to the frame.it rubber and helps with the vibration of the monster 498cc power plant. its almost like you need to tighten it down every ride. ive replaced about 8 or so in the 7 years ive had mine. oh yeah motor mount bolts check those to. :laughoff:

by keep on the bike i guess you mean rattleing and falling off correct?

Hey dunefreak.. Ill trade you, your compression tester for your pressure washer :P

I'll have to see if it starts. Last time I used it it was having troubles, but I think it was low low on really bad gas. lol

No prob though- it's all yours.

by keep on the bike i guess you mean rattleing and falling off correct?

correct. no matter which type of lock tight i put on it always would find a way to vibrate off. i'll get back to you on the gearing, 1 week till i'm home from the desert.

My guess is... Nick wont get hurt at all. Rumor has it, He doesnt ride fast enuff to get hurt....... Just messin with ya nick. Have a blast on that bad boy.

:thumb: Or go to Dumont enough!!!!

Check it out... Got a few pictures for ya.. I need to do some more scrubbing but i got everything the pressure washer would get.. :D

Thanks for letting me borrow the pressure washer pete.. Worked a charm. I also want to thank Dan over at powerhouse for letting me borrow his tools and parts washer so i could get my carb cleaned up.. Turned out the Main was plugged up and explained why i couldnt get past 1/2 throttle without it boggin.. As soon as i get some vent tube and fuel line ill be set.. October cant come fast enough.

before

normal_DSCF1115.JPG

After

normal_DSCF1127.JPG

Before

normal_DSCF1116.JPG

After

normal_DSCF1122.JPG

Before

normal_DSCF1118.JPG

After

normal_DSCF1123.JPG

finally got the cylinder and piston out... whatta chore that was... i musta lost 10lbs in that sauna i call a garage... note to self at 11pm its still hot as a mofo in the garage.. wait till 5am to work on bike.. ugg

How does the cylinder look? You dropping it off this week?

Cylinder looks ok.. typical wear marks no big gouges that i can tell.. only took a quick peek at it.. was more intretested in gettin the piston out. Ill give everything a complete once over tonight.

Richardcheese... i probably lost a good 10 lb's in water weight... LOL..

Cylinder looks ok.. typical wear marks no big gouges that i can tell.. only took a quick peek at it.. was more intretested in gettin the piston out. Ill give everything a complete once over tonight.

Richardcheese... i probably lost a good 10 lb's in water weight... LOL..

WHERE DO YOU SEE A POST BY CHEESE ???