RUSHING FOR THANKSGIVING!!

sikkbanshee

GOT THE COOL HEAD ON STILL GOT SOME MORE STUFF TO DO BUT HOPEFULLY IT'LL BE DONE B4 NEXT WEEK I STILL HAVE TO BREAK IN THE REBUILT AND BORED OUT MOTOR... PRESSURE IS ON GUYS

bring it out here for your breakin. i redid the motor on my banshee and need to get some hours on it also. i put a noss cool head on, ported the cylinders, new clutch, did away with the air box and just running dual k and n filters with outerwears. put in 340 jets. i took it out for about a half hour before i had back surgery and havn't been out since. im ready to ride. we ride right from the house here out to the desert. i live in henderson next to black mountain. :beercheers:

haha thats funny kuz i dont live far from there... well im right behind the fiesta... lol.. yea your mods r pretty much the same as mine i have the noss hhead and port and motor done up mike kline at gvatv did it.. i got it running but i still need to finish the rest of the break in...

haha thats funny kuz i dont live far from there... well im right behind the fiesta... lol.. yea your mods r pretty much the same as mine i have the noss hhead and port and motor done up mike kline at gvatv did it.. i got it running but i still need to finish the rest of the break in...

ya, mike knows his sh*t. he's been messing with those motors before they made there way into the banshee. he showed me a cool little port trick drilling holes into the transfer ports. did he do your porting? i did my own with one of those sport port template kits from race logic. a saturday afternoon and some patience and it worked out great. let me know if you want to ride this weekend. im definitely taking mine out to get some time on the motor.

yea he did my porting.. yea wish i could ride this weekend but i cant i gotta head to cali to drop off some more parts to the powdercoaters... let me know if you ever need any work done kuz i got sweet hook ups on that.. they are the ones that did my frame and my black chrome...

• 1 year later...