went to cbm and bought a cadilac lol

barefoot bob

http://www.cbmmotorsports.com/415.html

i looked at that iron ls1 i reviewed the tourqe specs and realized that this motor i posted makes the same numbers without a blower. its biult on the cadilac escalade block. so i get the decent power with lighter weight and more dependability. hope i made a good choice i feel pretty good about my descision.

whaddaya think

I dont know much about sandrails but i looked that motor up on a few websites and it sounds like a really realiable motor...hope to see/meet you at dumont this year :D

hopefully ill be there and not broke down lol ( hey pete can you give me a jump start dude :thumb: )

You will be very happy with the decission you made!!!

bruce arnt you chrises partner at cbm ???

( if im right thats one of the owners of cbm how cool is that how did you find me lol )

ive been researching the l94 and everything tends to lean twords a very dependable high tourqe engine.

even corvette owners are using l94 heads on there ls6 however mine has a set of heads that are custom by cbm and flow 360 cfm at the intake thats more than my old 454 small block!!!

o my i just wet myself............................................ :blah:

big pimpen in a caddy baby :offtopic:

and by the way bruce can you chris decide the best deal you might be able to give me on the sheetmetal intake ???

i wont put you in "as the sand blows if you do" :dunno:

2600 duners on this web and at least 1.5 of them like me might be good for bussiness :dunno::MBdance:

ok im streching maybe .5 :dunno:

Edited by barefoot bob

Hey Bob

Yes it is me, I have this alarm that goes off when people talk about me :offtopic:

You need to come by and see the chrome sheet metal manifold I got back yesterday, you might want to pay me extra when you do!!!

2600 duner is awsome- hopefully 2500 of them arent from gd.com- because 1.5 of them like me-jk

Always lots of good info here thats why I joined

Hey Bob

Yes it is me, I have this alarm that goes off when people talk about me :offtopic:

You need to come by and see the chrome sheet metal manifold I got back yesterday, you might want to pay me extra when you do!!!

2600 duner is awsome- hopefully 2500 of them arent from gd.com- because 1.5 of them like me-jk

Always lots of good info here thats why I joined <<< he means as the sand blows :blah:

LOL BRUCE I WOULDNT TOUCH GD .COM WITH A 10 FOOT POLE!!

to me these peeps in here are best of the best family orientedand stuff.

( they even put up with my humor ) ....... well kind of :MBdance:

anywase i think i want it . im agonizing over it i wouldnt coat the l92 intake just yet cause im over here agonizing over it

can i get a ddr member discount ??? :dunno:

dune freak tazers the gd crowed puts them into cages and sells them to terrorist orginisations.

maybe he just deletes them i dunno :dunno:

here is the link to that iron 454 i was running before this is what i want my new caddy to out perfom and out rely http://www.worldcastings.com/prods_pages/101011.htm

Edited by barefoot bob

( they even put up with my humor ) ....... well kind of :offtopic:

anywase i think i want it . im agonizing over it i wouldnt coat the l92 intake just yet cause im over here agonizing over it

dune freak tazers the gd crowed puts them into cages and sells them to terrorist orginisations.

maybe he just deletes them i dunno :MBdance:here is the link to that iron 454 i was running before this is what i want my new caddy to out perfom and out rely http://www.worldcastings.com/prods_pages/101011.htm

:blah:

( they even put up with my humor ) ....... well kind of :offtopic:

maybe he just deletes them i dunno :MBdance:

here is the link to that iron 454 i was running before this is what i want my new caddy to out perfom and out rely http://www.worldcastings.com/prods_pages/101011.htm

Thats good to hear that the peeps in here are good, even more reason to be here

I'll get you your DDR discount just let me know if you want it chromed thats $500 more my cost

I thought the last motor you ran was blown ( not as in up)

There are a handful of GD.Com members over here some of them regular some of them lurkers... nothing against them.. I have met some great people from both sites.. And am glad you made it over here. Yes we do put up with bob's humor ocasionally LOL... And no we do not delete members cuz we feel like it.. trust me you dont know how many times i have had my finger hovering over that ban/delete member button :offtopic:

Thats good to hear that the peeps in here are good, even more reason to be here

I'll get you your DDR discount just let me know if you want it chromed thats $500 more my cost

I thought the last motor you ran was blown ( not as in up)

yes the current motor is that 383 with an 871 and yes it is blown and blown up lol but i dont expect nor want the motor to get the numbers that motor did. i want it to outperform the original motor which is the one listed in the link did you notice the hp trq ratings on it real close .

and yes if i can get a discount im very interested in a sheetmetal no chrome im so stretching it as it is lol

and isbb if you dont delete them you obviously trap them and sell them :offtopic:

Edited by barefoot bob

maybe he just deletes them i dunno :argue:

:bawl::lol: I don't have anything against them. There are alot of good people over on that site as well. Yes, some a$$hats as well, but you get that pretty much anywhere ya have alot of many members. :lol:

Yes I saw those numbers, pretty close!!!

ISBB whats your name on GD

It's also ISBB on GD.com. :dance:

Welcome to DDR, Bruce :dope: