Our Coral Pink trip

mineurbiz

Well we spent 5 days at Coral Pink in the meadow and had a great time. But I guess 5 days of riding would put a smile on any self respecting duners face. The weather was a bit warmer than last year when we went, but we had plenty of shade so that helped a lot. Here are a few pictures that we took, I have a couple more but I will have to post them later.

Here was a cool little uphill narrow trail, it was short but just looked cool

narrowuphilltrail.jpg

Here are a couple of pics of me doing some slides on my fiances 700, I could not get her son to snap the picture at the right time so here is the best that he got (blury for some reason). I roosted him the next day as payback :laughing::laughing:

PowerSlide1.jpg

PowerSlide2.jpg

PowerSlideExit1.jpg

Here are a couple of nice scenery shots.

DuneView.jpg

DuneView2.jpg

Duneview3.jpg

View of the meadow from a hill

meadowandbackground.jpg

meadow.jpg

This is the view from the meadow

viewfrommeadow.jpg

When we went and dumped the tanks on the hauler (camped in the meadow), it was rather tight for a 40' trailer and then we drove through the camp grounds to see how it was and seems that the trailer had a bunch of branches brushing it, kinda narrow for long trailers. But no complaints, if you need water to can pull into the camp ground and fill up or dump if you are camping in the meadow, you can also buy a day pass and dump, fill and shower there if you like. I will post a couple more pictures later. This trip also showed me that my 12 year old daughter needs a bigger bike than a 250EX, just got stuck to often, by not having enough power.

Thanks for sharing the pics.It looked like it was pretty empty,we are looking foward to going in 2 weeks.To bad you guy's can't go.

Yeah I wish we all could have been there at the same time too, but I know that there will be plenty of dune trips this seasons and with all the great new friends we are all making it will just be that much better. It was pretty empty after Sunday, but when we got there, about 6 different camps there. a couple other camps showed up here and there but mostly empty, it was kinda nice and kinda weird.

Great pics, Mark. :D

Thanks Pete, I wish I would have taken more, but I have never been a big picture taker.

Edited by mineurbiz