RK goes on the big boat

rhino king

:banghead: ok i`ll post new pictures when i get back i had so much fun we are going on a second cruise this weekend..so pete check on my dad once in a while..make sure he`s not partying!!!! at my house.. later ddr!!! :dunno::loser: :mic:

:grin: ok i`ll post new pictures when i get back i had so much fun we are going on a second cruise this weekend..so pete check on my dad once in a while..make sure he`s not partying!!!! at my house.. later ddr!!! :dunno::loser: :mic:

dayum, big balla! :lol: Have fun. :grin:

haha, I'll have to see if he wants to bring your boat out this weekend! :banghead::grin:

ok here are some pictures over laborday in mexico....our ship was full of party people and it was a blast met some people from vegas and cali that will be at the sand show :thumb: we enjoyed mexico it was fun :laughing: people in the streets with quads and rhino`s..monster energy drink is all over the place down there!! ok there is a guy on the ship that looks like Jims brother....wad ya think...the guy with tats :laughoff:

post-238-1188875314_thumb.jpg

post-238-1188875372_thumb.jpg

post-238-1188875408_thumb.jpg

post-238-1188875666_thumb.jpg

post-238-1188875795_thumb.jpg

post-238-1188875838_thumb.jpg

Edited by rhino king