Free doors from Yamaha

racegirl04

For anyone that's interested, just call your local Yamaha dealer and make an appointment. I thought maybe this was bs but I just got off the phone with Yamaha. He told me they got the service bulletin today. So he ordered my parts and will call me when they come in so I can bring the rhino down and have the doors installed...free of charge. I don't know how to post a link, but here is the bulletin:

http://www.fbox.net/downloads/Rhinodoor.pdf

actually the doors look better and are going to be easier for the wife to get in . instead of hopping over the leg protectors from dragon fire . (any body want to buy some aluminum dragon fire leg protectors for a rhino . )and thanks for the heads up . :think:

Cool! Thanks for the info on the doors. I was just fixin to buy a set for my rhino but instead i called Yamaha and are going to have a nicer set installed for FREE!! As much money as i have spent (notice i didnt say invested) on mine I could use some upgrades that are FREE. :think:

Took my rhino in for the FREE doors HA! HA! I have never seen anything like the quality of work they do unless you consider a 3 year old turned loose with a dremel and a drill! I am still in shock. If any of you rhino owners are considering the "free" doors, pick them up and do the install yourself.

I picked my rhino up yesterday and the driver door kept popping open while i was trying to drive it to my truck. Now thats safe!

Checked out some other rhinos at yamaha that had doors installed and i had the best install out of all of them and i would almost consider mine totaled because of what it would cost to completely repair all the damage they did.

Took my rhino in for the FREE doors HA! HA! I have never seen anything like the quality of work they do unless you consider a 3 year old turned loose with a dremel and a drill! I am still in shock. If any of you rhino owners are considering the "free" doors, pick them up and do the install yourself.

I picked my rhino up yesterday and the driver door kept popping open while i was trying to drive it to my truck. Now thats safe!

Checked out some other rhinos at yamaha that had doors installed and i had the best install out of all of them and i would almost consider mine totaled because of what it would cost to completely repair all the damage they did.

:beercheers:

first off sorry to hear about the damage . second post a pick so i can take it to them, and tell them this is not :dunno: how i want them installed . i made my appointment since they said they will not just hand them over to a customer (you know they are a factory authorized dealer :laughing::grin: )

Im glad yamaha is stepping up to the plate and doing this for free. It will save them alot of money in the long run from lawsuits filed by a$$hats that roll there rhinos and get hurt and wanna blame someone else.

:blah: wtf is that :blah::flipoff: that's were i'm taking mine if that happens there replacing that hole shield :shocked2: . and :shout: i guess i'll have to show them how to use a cutting tool properly

pete if i were you i would go get the doors and do it yourself...save the frustration and avoid them trashin your sh*t

The problem is i have a bunch of custom and bolt on add ons and its not just a simple fix to just replace a plastic piece. Even if the do give me a new plastic cover then i have to go in and recustomize it to match the one thats on there now. The most important thing to learn here is DO NOT ASSUME just because you take something to a dealer thats its going to be done right. Although i do know the techs there are certified!!!

CERTIFIED HACKERS!!!!!!!