monsterman Posted August 30, 2007 Posted August 30, 2007 (edited) The following link takes you to video guys page. Don't be too harsh its just little pieces clipped together, including a little mishap. Car dunes bitchen but no real footage yet, sorry. Monster M3 Video Edited August 30, 2007 by monsterman Quote
ynot Posted August 30, 2007 Posted August 30, 2007 The following link takes you to video guys page. Don't be too harsh its just little pieces clipped together, including a little mishap. Car dunes bitchen but no real footage yet, sorry. Monster M3 Video I think I was at Dumont when that footage was done. I believe they (that group) were camped way down the finger to the south of the main road into the dunes. I was testing my car and watched for a while at comp. Car took a hell of a hit to be able to at least limp back to camp. Probably had to go clean out the interior after that one! I did notice the amount of head/upper body movement on that last jump as far as the driver. I don't think his belts were tight enough? Quote
Don29palms Posted August 30, 2007 Posted August 30, 2007 Nice car. Cool video. Car still looks light in front. Quote
JoeDuner Posted August 30, 2007 Posted August 30, 2007 Gotta love sandrail videos in the off season...... :Danielle: Quote
Gazlay43 Posted August 31, 2007 Posted August 31, 2007 i like how the M3 sits looks real low and wide Quote
barneycar Posted September 16, 2007 Posted September 16, 2007 nice vid car sounds great. seems to dune well but the front wheel seem to be in the air to much for me Quote
barefoot bob Posted September 16, 2007 Posted September 16, 2007 nice vid car sounds great. seems to dune well but the front wheel seem to be in the air to much for me lol thats the turbo kicking in Quote
barneycar Posted September 17, 2007 Posted September 17, 2007 that sweet but I don't like the wheels in the air all the time.the car seems to drop the right side in the air. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.