Dumont Today

Sand_YFZ

i have powder coated levers and nerfs...... big tires and a flabby gut. i dont see a problem taking the hill.

Wow. You must have some top secret sh*t that no one else on the planet has if you are that secretive about telling. That, or you don't want to say what you have because you are scared to lose to a lesser built duner 450 (any brand) :laughoff: and then get terrorized and made of fun of by camp DDR for the rest of your life . Anyways, bring your 7?? raptor out and play. ill bring my goggles! :shocked2: :beercheers:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. You must have some top secret sh*t that no one else on the planet has if you are that secretive about telling. That, or you don't want to say what you have because you are scared to lose to a lesser built duner 450 (any brand) :MBdance: and then get terrorized and made of fun of by camp DDR for the rest of your life . Anyways, bring your 7?? raptor out and play. ill bring my goggles! :flipoff::beercheers:

its a gerbil on a wheel. i made it myself. it double's over as a fix it for the guy arse :driver: that looses. plugs his pucker hole.

any takers? :shocked2: :clap:

funny thing is i dont need a helmet or goggles. it aint easy being me wheew :D:laughoff::flipoff:

Capt

Well looks like everyone has something to say.After we race the hill we can go duning too.Me and my YFZ can do it all.Ill run up the hill and dune my bike all day.Im not worried about witch eyes and razor backs.I dont get why people always want to talk $h*t about people that race the hills.You are the same people sitting at the bottom watching.Its all good though.Its all for fun.I always have a good time.You never hear me bashing you guys for what you are doing wether its drinking til the wee hours of the morning and not getting out of bed til noon the next day or whatever it may be.Bryan,Danny,John and I are actually all buddies and this was just some friendly trash talking that looks to have gotten out of control.I hope there bikes do run hard.As for Capt Killm you sound way too confident to me,we will see how it all goes.But all the bashing and it takes no talent to race up the hill.You guys are idiots.I guess it takes talent to ride in a group drunk like a jackass and be reckless and almost crash into people.That takes talent right.If you dont like it then dont.Stay out of the threads and keep you opinions to yourself.Looks to me though this thread has gotten more hits than anything else on this site.I hope to see all you guys halloween.It will be fun.Joey(Fastnature)has some fast stuff too.Looks like we will have a great turnout.

As for Capt Killm you sound way too confident to me,we will see how it all goes.

Im with him. I don't doubt your sh*t is fast, but not wearing helmet and goggles "because you are you" and you are so fast, is just stupid. I can hardly wait to see it run. I hope your bike can back up all the sh*t you talk about it. We have little 450 motors anyways, so if you don't feel the need to bring goggles, don't. I hope to see/meet everyone on Halloween. I'm definately down for an early morning dune ride (as long as we can all rock over to the hill by 9 :beercheers: )

I just hope to pickup some pointers, I have some things done to my bike but she is still full weight with nerfs, lights, ect.... I know Aaron can ride, so maybe I can get over there with you guys and pick up some tips.

mineubiz, i see you have a 250ex. Im callin you out on it.

dont sing it, bring it! :beercheers::laughoff:

LMAO!!!I dont even think those will make it up the base of the hill :shocked2: mineurbiz,absoloutely,come over a hang out.It sounds like its going to be alot of fun.Thats all this hole thread was about was friendly $h*t talking.It kinda went south from there.Im glad people are wanting to join in though.The more the better.Hopefully scott's Raptor is done by then too,it should be sick.I cant wait,its going to be a blast.It just annoys me when people come on here bashing you for loving to drag race :flipoff: .I love drag racing,and although it takes no talent to race in a straight line,John Force sure has made a hell of a career running a straight line.But hey anyone can do it,you just hit the gas and go.

mineubiz, i see you have a 250ex. Im callin you out on it.

dont sing it, bring it! :beercheers::laughoff:

Oh sister don't make me bring my 250EX out, my jockey (12 year old girl) will have to hand it to you.

LMAO!!!I dont even think those will make it up the base of the hill :shocked2: mineurbiz,absoloutely,come over a hang out.It sounds like its going to be alot of fun.Thats all this hole thread was about was friendly $h*t talking.It kinda went south from there.Im glad people are wanting to join in though.The more the better.Hopefully scott's Raptor is done by then too,it should be sick.I cant wait,its going to be a blast.It just annoys me when people come on here bashing you for loving to drag race :flipoff: .I love drag racing,and although it takes no talent to race in a straight line,John Force sure has made a hell of a career running a straight line.But hey anyone can do it,you just hit the gas and go.

lol I think my daughter has made it up Banshee Hill with hers, but she only weighs 80 - 85 lbs. I think Scott should be getting his motor back any day, if he does not already have it. His bike looks really good even without a motor, I can not wait to see it run. I would have to agree that it does not take any talent to go straight, but to do it well and win races against those that are good at it does take ALOT of talent. I have always liked racing in all forms and to me hill racing is a blast. I will be coming over to the hill win or lose to hangout.

It sounds like its going to be alot of fun.Thats all this hole thread was about was friendly $h*t talking.It kinda went south from there.Im glad people are wanting to join in though.The more the better.

I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2

I wonder how many pages this thread can get up to by halloween.... :beercheers:

LMAO!!!I dont even think those will make it up the base of the hill :shocked2: mineurbiz,absoloutely,come over a hang out.It sounds like its going to be alot of fun.Thats all this hole thread was about was friendly $h*t talking.It kinda went south from there.Im glad people are wanting to join in though.The more the better.Hopefully scott's Raptor is done by then too,it should be sick.I cant wait,its going to be a blast.It just annoys me when people come on here bashing you for loving to drag race :laughoff: .I love drag racing,and although it takes no talent to race in a straight line,John Force sure has made a hell of a career running a straight line.But hey anyone can do it,you just hit the gas and go.

Oh quit yer :flipoff::clap::MBdance::driver: , Aaron. You know Pauly, Bert and myself have and always will give you chit for hillshooting. :flipoff: Its all in fun as well. You can't take that stuff serious. :beercheers:

Oh quit yer :bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl: , Aaron. You know Pauly, Bert and myself have and always will give you chit for hillshooting. :wedgie: Its all in fun as well. You can't take that stuff serious. :flipoff:

I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 here also stop ur biatchin its all in fun. if ya get offended by talkin trash or readin then dont read or post. just in fun omg ur actin like a girl over it. I AM SO UNDER IT ALSO!!!

for the record i always wear goggles and a helmet i just said it for affect so to al1 you loosers in the bunch :clap::MBdance::driver::driver::thumb::slap::thumb::slap::flipoff::beercheers: :shocked2: :laughoff:

kiss my :booty::booty::driver: :dance: :dance:

:hello::hello: see ya at the hill..... ALLL YOU LUCIES!!! :flipoff:

Capt

WOW you guy's . reminds me of the old days that were so fun and hope to see you guy's out there real soon, Capt i think you need to be worried about those 450's, even though you got a big bore kit on it it is still a a tank and the 450's will out rev you on the hill..

AND with this group of guy's, AAron,John,bryan they can ride and willl make you go on a diet after Halloween with that bumble Bee.

Guy's i went to look at a YFZ and passed, JUST GOT THE NEW DS450 but it will not be here in time i dont think...What is even worse is i paid for it and can't have it.. :beercheers:

I laught at people when they say the hill is EASY TO RACE.....LOL If i got 2 drag bikes and one experiened rider and one that is not the un-experienced rider will get worked every time off the line...

It's easy to get on your slow bikes and go up the hill but try it on a bike that is pushing 60-80 HP and then try to make it go straight time after time, it's a sport and one that need experience like any other..JMO..

WOW you guy's . reminds me of the old days that were so fun and hope to see you guy's out there real soon, Capt i think you need to be worried about those 450's, even though you got a big bore kit on it it is still a a tank and the 450's will out rev you on the hill..

AND with this group of guy's, AAron,John,bryan they can ride and willl make you go on a diet after Halloween with that bumble Bee.

Guy's i went to look at a YFZ and passed, JUST GOT THE NEW DS450 but it will not be here in time i dont think...What is even worse is i paid for it and can't have it.. :beercheers:

I laught at people when they say the hill is EASY TO RACE.....LOL If i got 2 drag bikes and one experiened rider and one that is not the un-experienced rider will get worked every time off the line...

It's easy to get on your slow bikes and go up the hill but try it on a bike that is pushing 60-80 HP and then try to make it go straight time after time, it's a sport and one that need experience like any other..JMO..

DS450 huh... That should be fun to tinker with. Something different. :shocked2:

You won't have it in time for Halloween?

come see me on whatever day you make it out there to ride. i will let ya take mine for a spin by that time i am trying for 70 hp on mine lol. fun to ride and easy to dune.

like i said come see me and ill let ya run it. i aint skeered of no stinkin 450 :laughoff: :shocked2: :D

Capt

Edited by CaptNkllm

What the effin heck Sam, come back to the YFZ club, you know that you miss it!!!

come see me on whatever day you make it out there to ride. i will let ya take mine for a spin by that time i am trying for 70 hp on mine lol. fun to ride and easy to dune.

like i said come see me and ill let ya run it. i aint skeered of no stinkin 450 :shocked2: :beercheers::D

Capt

lol Sam to bad you don't have your stock bore back for this.

Capt are you still trying to sell that bike?

lol Sam to bad you don't have your stock bore back for this.

Capt are you still trying to sell that bike?

no not really i listed it to see what would happen and i have put a little bit more in it and just thinking i am going to keep it. its kinda to much fun to sell. lol

Capt

Edited by CaptNkllm

At this point thay are trying to give me an exact date, the store i bought it from was local and he only get's one so i had to jump on it, he kept it the MSRP and so i had to buy it, got it in the Xackage also, all black and i am still waiting for the KIT from Ron Woods, they are making a pipe and intake for it..

I want something diffrent and the YFZ,Honda or raptor so hopefully this thing is ready. I seen one in San diego last week and that's what made me want it, they are real nice looking and the new sh*t on there is sick..

I hope to get out halloween but that may not happend, i work 2 jobs now and have school so i can let this DS marinate a bit before the main voyage..

you can all meet me by the flag pole after school !!!!!!!!!

then we will settle this ... hehehe

Flag pole or south pole ha ha ha.

Capt

I will probably be looking at a 700 for a second bike when I can afford to, I like them and my fiance has the same 50th bike you do.

Flag pole or south pole ha ha ha.

Capt

I will probably be looking at a 700 for a second bike when I can afford to, I like them and my fiance has the same 50th bike you do.

like i said .... we all know yellow is faster :beercheers: 700r is moving in a great direction for builds. great hp #'s

Capt

Oh quit yer :MBdance::pissed::thumb::drunk: , Aaron. You know Pauly, Bert and myself have and always will give you chit for hillshooting. :DDRrocks: Its all in fun as well. You can't take that stuff serious. :beercheers:

Nobody is cryin,the same joke gets old after a while i guess.And Capt you sure talk alot,i hope your bumblebee can back it up.It sure will be funny if you lose.I also find it EXTREMELY hard to believe you have never been beat by a 450 based quad.Tells me you have never been there on a big weekend,or the day of the 4scs races.Your quad probably makes great HP but its a lead sled.HP to weight ratio is the most important thing in hill racing.You got the HP but you also have alot of weight to get moving.With a stock swingarm it must be a blast to ride on the launch,lol.Im looking forward to running against it.

Nobody is cryin,the same joke gets old after a while i guess.

I wasn't insinuating that you were actually "crying". Come on! :pissed:

The old joke gets old after a while huh? And this same old chit talk between you hillshooters going on and on and on :MBdance: doesn't? It all sounds like the same friendly chit talk to me. :DDRrocks: Get over it- you still seem to take it too serious. All we wanna do is go riding w/ ya like the old days but you are over at the hill all friggen day long drag racing. Take it as a compliment that your friends wanna hang out with you. :beercheers:

:watching: this isnt my war (fun to watch although ) i think capt is jumping on the bandwagon smaktalking is all. just like you guys im sure he isnt getting personnel. ( im just an outsider reading in ) and thats what i interpret. you guys dont know him so you might have got a lil case of red a$$??? but im sure he was just joining in on the fun. and please by all means this is the best drama going on ddr keep going :pissed::thumb::drunk::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

quads guys are freaking :beercheers::laughoff:

i think some banshees gonna run out there and handle all you guys but..................................................

:DDRrocks::MBdance:

Edited by barefoot bob