the kid with the mohawk helmet Posted September 4, 2007 Posted September 4, 2007 Damn dude that sucks sorry to hear that...That takes balls to do some sh*t like that...Its fked up for sure..We've had some bad times but damn dude never fk someones vehicle up thats just like someones wife with a motor and wheels lol Quote
Luvdunes Posted September 4, 2007 Posted September 4, 2007 Sorry someone did that to your truck, glad you could fix it. That isn't cool, some people never growup. Hopefully it wasn't a DDR person because that is just wrong, that isn't what this site is about. Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted September 4, 2007 Posted September 4, 2007 Damn man, that IS messed up. Never mess wit someone's ride, thats a big no no.......sorry to hear that man. Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted September 4, 2007 Posted September 4, 2007 That's sh!t. If it was me I'd be in your face not all over your truck. I don't wanna be associated with a ball-less mofo like that. Quote
lvnalolife Posted September 4, 2007 Posted September 4, 2007 Chase, I agree with everyone. It is chickenshit to take it out on another man's property. If they have a problem with you, it should be handled like men, face to face. Its a$$hats that will mess with someone's sh*t rather than face them that really piss me off. I have seen you in person and I can say on the forum I think of you as a keyboard tough guy sometimes, but I know it is all in fun. Some people take things too serious and let it get to them. So this may be a little bit of a lesson in ways. You may want to be careful in what you post sometimes. I hope the person that did this went home and thought about what they did. It sounds kinda high schoolish if you know what I mean. We (DRR) and I hope I speak for everyone else will not tolerate any personal attacks whatsoever. I know Pete, Anna, Gerald and Nick will agree with me on that. Sorry about the truck man. Later bro! J.J. Quote
Crusty Posted September 4, 2007 Posted September 4, 2007 How Gay. What a fhag (wussy who kicked in your door.). Quote
powerhouse Posted September 4, 2007 Posted September 4, 2007 that takes no balls, it barly takes sack.... what a eefing pu$$y !! words are just words, be a man! Quote
Kens Colors Posted September 5, 2007 Posted September 5, 2007 Chase I was thinking about this today and I was wondering??? If this is the truck I have seen pictures of, How in the hell did someone get their foot that high off the ground, isnt the bottom of your door about 4 1/2 feet off the ground? I think you should look for somone dressed like this :shocked2: If it makes you feel any better some dumbass backed my truck right into one of those parking lot poles. But I am not saying who it was. Quote
trqjnky Posted September 5, 2007 Posted September 5, 2007 Chase I was thinking about this today and I was wondering??? If this is the truck I have seen pictures of, How in the hell did someone get their foot that high off the ground, isnt the bottom of your door about 4 1/2 feet off the ground? I think you should look for somone dressed like this If it makes you feel any better some dumbass backed my truck right into one of those parking lot poles. But I am not saying who it was. Was it your boss???? Yea, you gotta be some kind of wussy to kick someones door in and leave a note. And be a total tard to leave the note about a forum! i mean, :shocked2: but ill be damned if im getting that upset over a web forum, if somethings bothering me that bad, ill just flip through some picture sites Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.