We just put in a new Diesel Smog Machine and a new Dyno Machine!

dreamrr

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Smog? Is that in your state only?

Gotta love Nevada, we don't pay income tax, so they have to get there money somehow... We get tested on the 2nd year of ownership on. The legal limit is .3 parts per million and my truck was smogged last year with .05 ppm. $45.00 :beercheers: is what I paid last year.

Edited by AlligatorP

Gotta love Nevada, we don't pay income tax, so they have to get there money somehow... We get tested on the 2nd year of ownership on. The legal limit is .3 parts per million and my truck was smogged last year with .05 ppm. $45.00 :laughing: is what I paid last year.

OMG you guys have to smog your diesels??? WTF???

here in CA, yes, CA, you know the liberal left-wing nutjob state to the west of you, we don't have to smog diesels, unless you have a new 07, with all the smog equipemnt.

you can run without a cat here in CA, and never get caught!!!!

here in CA, yes, CA, you know the liberal left-wing nutjob state to the west of you, we don't have to smog diesels, unless you have a new 07, with all the smog equipemnt.

Yep, the old Silver State requires a smog check :grin:

Taylor, I am sending my brother by today, he has an Excursion that you can't miss.

I just called the shop and talked to them and they said your brother already came by. Sorry, I would have given him a better deal if I saw your post sooner. They said his truck is bad a$$..... king shocks, 40's... sweet!

If anyone else is going in to my shop and wants a better deal than posted (which the posted price is already the lowest in town) PM me and I will let the shop know!

Thanks for sending your brother by AlligatorP :headbang1:

I just called the shop and talked to them and they said your brother already came by. Sorry, I would have given him a better deal if I saw your post sooner. They said his truck is bad a$$..... king shocks, 40's... sweet!

If anyone else is going in to my shop and wants a better deal than posted (which the posted price is already the lowest in town) PM me and I will let the shop know!

Thanks for sending your brother by AlligatorP :headbang1:

No worries, I will be down next month.

My 2003 7.3 has no cat from factory :headbang1:

• 1 month later...

Come by anytime. Ask for Blake and tell them your from DumontDuneRiders.com

Thanks for your business man!

-Taylor

Thanks for treating me right Taylor and Blake, you guy's are top notch and have great prices. Might need to hook up the Dyno next time...

Thanks again,

Chad