We just put in a new Diesel Smog Machine and a new Dyno Machine!

dreamrr

If anyone lives in the North Las Vegas area, we just put in a new Diesel Smog Machine and a new Dyno Machine! Come in and tell us that your a member and I'll take good care of you! My shop is near Craig Road and Camino Al Norte!

Korner Kwik Lube

4850 Camino Al Norte

North Las Vegas, Nevada 89031

(702) 642-3306

I hope this plug for my shop is okay. I'm just trying to take care of fellow members! :headbang:

If anyone lives in the North Las Vegas area, we just put in a new Diesel Smog Machine and a new Dyno Machine! Come in and tell us that your a member and I'll take good care of you! My shop is near Craig Road and Camino Al Norte!

Korner Kwik Lube

4850 Camino Al Norte

North Las Vegas, Nevada 89031

(702) 642-3306

I hope this plug for my shop is okay. I'm just trying to take care of fellow members! :thumb:

It's all good, dreamrr. As long as it can benefit a DDR member I'm cool w/ it :thumb:

Hmm, maybe I should bring my DMax down there and test it out. :huh: :headbang:

• 4 weeks later...

Does any body know off hand what a 05 F-350 CC/LB 1 ton dually gvwr is, and when diesels need to be smoged check? I thought it was after 3 years if you bought the truck new but that might be for gassers. :huh: How much is a diesel smog?

Does any body know off hand what a 05 F-350 CC/LB 1 ton dually gvwr is, and when diesels need to be smoged check? I thought it was after 3 years if you bought the truck new but that might be for gassers. :huh: How much is a diesel smog?

You might be right on the gassers...they haven't requested a smog test on my '05 yet.

Freak its the 3rd renewal i believe..

Cuz The a$$hats at the dmv counted my original registration in california as ONE... Then when i swapped it over to nevada that was 2. then the following year i had to have it smogged on the 3 registration.. :D

But again that was w/ a gasser.. I dunno bout the diesel thing they might be diffrent

Freak its the 3rd renewal i believe..

Cuz The a$$hats at the dmv counted my original registration in california as ONE... Then when i swapped it over to nevada that was 2. then the following year i had to have it smogged on the 3 registration.. :D

But again that was w/ a gasser.. I dunno bout the diesel thing they might be diffrent

:finger:

Diesel or not....

It's the 3RD registration but 2ND RENEWAL. Your first registration in CA wasn't a renewal, hence the 2ND renewal is when you need your first smog. der :finger:

I think I'd know, I have been renewing this stupid license for 10 freaking years now. I know all the stupid smog laws. :huh: :angry:

Tony look on your drivers door or doorframe.

It will have front and rear and the total.

It is about 50 bucks at the Jiffy smog I went to last.

:finger:

Diesel or not....

It's the 3RD registration but 2ND RENEWAL. Your first registration in CA wasn't a renewal, hence the 2ND renewal is when you need your first smog. der :finger:

I think I'd know, I have been renewing this stupid license for 10 freaking years now. I know all the stupid smog laws. :huh: :angry:

Dmv sucks regardless... lol

Tony look on your drivers door or doorframe.

It will have front and rear and the total.

It is about 50 bucks at the Jiffy smog I went to last.

I looked and it said GVWR 13000lb so do I need to smog :dolphin: That seems like its alot of weight but then again its a big truck :laughing:

I looked and it said GVWR 13000lb so do I need to smog :dolphin: That seems like its alot of weight but then again its a big truck :blink:

You do know that GVWR means the weight of the truck PLUS the amount of weight it can haul, right? :slap: Your truck doesn't actually WEIGH 13,000 lbs Tony. :shocked::laughoff:

And no, I don't think you need a smog because of the GVWR is over 10K.

BTW, sorry we hijacked the thread, dreamrr :laughing::laughing:

You do know that GVWR means the weight of the truck PLUS the amount of weight it can haul, right? :laughing: Your truck doesn't actually WEIGH 13,000 lbs Tony. :shocked::laughing:

And no, I don't think you need a smog because of the GVWR is over 10K.

BTW, sorry we hijacked the thread, dreamrr :dolphin::slap:

ahh, yeaahhh, I knew that...right...okay then :laughoff: That was my derrr moment for the day :blink:

Hey Dunefreak what do you know about smog laws? You've only had your license for 10 years. :o

J/K :grin:

:flipoff: haha

actually make that like 11 or 12 years. I think I got the license when I was like 17 or 18 and I forgot how old I am getting...29 in June :grin::coocoo: der

For the Dyno, it costs $60 for HP and $80 for HP and Torque. It will measure up to 900hp and 1900 Torque. Yes , it will measure and hold a dually. The Diesel Smog cost $36.99 at our shop!

Hope this helps!