Possible Move?

EY3BA11

Should I Move  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should ISBB Move to OC!

• YES
    • NO

Happiness is important, but sometimes that doesn't pan out either. Curious to know if your wife is included in the move? Or are you trying to run away from that issue?

The wife was included in this decision and after talking it over with her and sleeping on it.. i had to stay... There aint enough people in the OC to replace her, or you f*ckers!!! :D

The wife was included in this decision and after talking it over with her and sleeping on it.. i had to stay... There aint enough people in the OC to replace her, or you f*ckers!!! :D

thats awesome man... i think you made the right choice IMHO, me though, i really wanna move to vegas lol i hate fresno, and im single, no kids, no real dedications here, and i think i would have way more opportunity in vegas to do well, sorry just getting some things written down so there not all in my head lol

well only you know if that decision is right and i guess you cant be an OCP now,lol. besides you wouldnt want to get that far in debt and have some bad a$$ lifted hummer that never sees dirt hence the OCP

Orange

County

Poser

:rockon::laughoff::laughoff::thumb::laughoff:

well my advice is do what your heart feels thats right... i moved from La to vegas about 4 years ago and i didnt regret it and i still drive back and forth to la and vegas from time to time to visit friends in cali... my point is your friends will always be there for you weather you live in the same town or not...

• 3 weeks later...