Fixed my water pressure problem!

dunefreak

So I was going over some t/h maintenance yesterday and though to check one thing. I haven't ever replaced the water purifier filter since I've bought my hauler. I picked one up and replaced it. The water pressure seemed slightly better, but still not good in the kitchen. So I checked the simplest thing you could probably NOT think of. I unscrewed the end of the faucent to find 2 little pebbles or rocks in there. :mc_smiley:

After I cleaned out the faucet head I put it back together and turned the water on to find that it comes out like 5X better now. I was doing the :slap: . :idiot: Easiest fix ever! :lol::headbang1:

sooo thats what ya was doing when i seen ya huh? :D

Glad you figured it out and it wasnt something to hectic. btw nice meeting you.. :laughoff:

Capt

Yep. Well that and I had to pick up a few other things. Nice meeting you too, Capt. Hey, btw, what the heck is your real name? :laughoff::booty::laughoff:

Yep. Well that and I had to pick up a few other things. Nice meeting you too, Capt. Hey, btw, what the heck is your real name? :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

sry i was with my monster son and was gettin frustrated with him :booty:

real name is david so there ya go. nice meeting you also

Capt