Halloween Happenings at Dumont

Kitcat

wow, thats a whole lotta people prez day weekend. Halloween to, but wow, guess I better start getting to the top of the dunes on big weekends. never really realize how many people are out there.

SO GLAD THE SEASON IS FINALLY HERE!!! 2 more weeks for halloween!

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

im goin to have some fun on halloween this year! me and a couple buddies will probably be dressin up and ridin around so you will probably be seein us!! :thumbsdown:

And i will also be dressin this beast up

post-3006-1192412305_thumb.jpg

:boxer::boxer:

Edited by SiCk 350R

wow all fueled and ready to go already?? dang. I think my brother is taking a day trip tomorrow. LUCKY!!

Well the toys aren't loaded, but they are all fueled & ready. :headbang1:;) I fueled everything up tonight because fuel prices are supposed to sky rocket over the next week or so. I wanted to save every dollar I could before the increase. (Work has been slow as helllll. :woo_hoo::grin: )

Well the toys aren't loaded, but they are all fueled & ready. :headbang1:;) I fueled everything up tonight because fuel prices are supposed to sky rocket over the next week or so. I wanted to save every dollar I could before the increase. (Work has been slow as helllll. :woo_hoo::grin: )

good to know, im going to fuel up the hauler before that happens and some gas cans. freakin gas is outta control. its never going to go back down.

its just STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID

:flipoff:

This is our second time out to dumont on halloween weekend, I'll be passing out candy as well but I camp near restroom 11 I dont know how many kids i'll get there if not i'll go out to vendor row to pass out my candy.

Safe and fun weekend to everyone !