Halloween Happenings at Dumont

Kitcat

This will be our 1st trip to Dumont for Halloween weekend. What does everyone do for Halloween? I heard that the kids go trick or treating. Does anyone decorate special for Halloween? My husband and I always decorate our garage for Halloween and make it into a haunt. He isn't really hip on the idea of decorating the rig, but I thought it would be fun to string some lights and put out a few decorations! Maybe I'll even wear my black wig!!! LOL!!!

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

I had a few visitors last year and they suprised me for sure showing up in a caravan, No CANdy which i felt bad but they took a K&N outerwear and a cup of Sunoco 112 that i had laying around, they wre happy little dune rats.. :rant:

To each is own on the decorating, i think it will look nice...

I had a few visitors last year and they suprised me for sure showing up in a caravan, No CANdy which i felt bad but they took a K&N outerwear and a cup of Sunoco 112 that i had laying around, they wre happy little dune rats.. :thumb:

To each is own on the decorating, i think it will look nice...

That's cool! If that's what people were giving out, then my hubby would go trick or treating!!!

:D

Kitcat... thanks for asking this... I was very curious about this as well...

I dont want to be the one that shows up there with no candies... I will make sure to pack some in the trailer... I also make sure the kids take there costumes so they dont feel left out....

I guess I should carry a gas jug just incase people want to give us gas as treats... lol :bump:

little dumont gets around 30 trailers. not a crazy at dumont but only a mile away

I've never camped there, but I would have to say more than 30 trailers on a holiday weekend. When I come down the hill into that valley on a holiday weekend, even Little Dumont is packed. :MBdance: