Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

While filming my friend Ryan shooting up comp hill, I managed to catch this guy ALLLLLLMOST flip his sandrail. I don't have the video uploaded yet, but here are still frames from the video. I'll try and get the video to work soon.

post-3-1132027312_thumb.jpg

post-3-1132027330_thumb.jpg

post-3-1132027341_thumb.jpg

post-3-1132027351_thumb.jpg

post-3-1132027360_thumb.jpg

post-3-1132027369_thumb.jpg

post-3-1132027379_thumb.jpg

post-3-1132027390_thumb.jpg

post-3-1132027404_thumb.jpg

post-3-1132027415_thumb.jpg

The video is much better, but that will hold you guys over for now. :laughoff:

Posted (edited)

The guy standing by his bike had the ultimate view. Nice recovery by the driver. 10% skill 90% Luck

Edited by wrench
Posted

:laughoff:

That is some of the best pictures I've seen. Funny how the guy standing next to his quad just kind of stands there in awe of the whole thing. Awesome pics man!

Posted

:laughoff:

That is some of the best pictures I've seen. Funny how the guy standing next to his quad just kind of stands there in awe of the whole thing. Awesome pics man!

Yeah i was in awe!!

I was wondering what i was going to have to do...run or stay.

I was pissed that i had already put my camera away because Ryan was done.

I would have had the better shot.I saw the complete bottom of the car.The funny thing is he never lifted.

Car came down and right tire threw a huge roost.The guy is lucky he didnt break the trans at a minimun or better yet go over.

Posted

Just by general physics if he wasnt on the throttle at all... he would have barreled down the hill... since he kept his foot in it... its kinda like the same principle as a 2 wheeler... when in doubt THROTTLE OUT.. :D

Posted

Just by general physics if he wasnt on the throttle at all... he would have barreled down the hill... since he kept his foot in it... its kinda like the same principle as a 2 wheeler... when in doubt THROTTLE OUT.. :D

i dont think it hurt them or helped them.

car didnt have a spool or posi so it wouldnt matter.

Posted

hmmm... tough call i spose... but usually when a vehicle looses momentum on a side hill and comes down like that without some foward momentum they would be screwed... so i dont know if he stabbed the throttle or if that thing has any form of posi in it... hard to tell i spose... sure was freaky watching it though..

Posted

The guy standing by his bike had the ultimate view. Nice recovery by the driver. 10% skill 90% Luck

Good call Wrench, yours is the only acurrate theory so far. No matter what kind of car or what it had it looked like a good time. :grin:

Posted

as a rider in the back seat.... all i can say is g0d damn,.... :laughoff: i cant wait to try that sh*t again,,,,, that was the best rush ever....... :smiley: ....... and it is a bfd car.... and is sick as f#$ck

Posted
:laughoff: What up guys. You found the site! Welcome. :flipoff: I was the guy that filmed you and said, that deserves 2 DDR stickers! :smiley: I wouldn't try that sh*t agian though- might not be so lucky next time. Glad to see you guys pulled out of that safely. :headbang:
Posted

:beercheers: What up guys. You found the site! Welcome. :mc_smiley: I was the guy that filmed you and said, that deserves 2 DDR stickers! :mc_smiley: I wouldn't try that sh*t agian though- might not be so lucky next time. Glad to see you guys pulled out of that safely. :cripple:

You would have deserved 4 DDR stickers if you rolled over. :D So when's the next time you're going out filming dunefreak? :mc_smiley:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...