RZR w/LSR Mid Travel Kit

SDShop

it's not that we don't understand old school rap Bob....it's just what I think Pimpshack is getting across, and correct me if im wrong Pete, it the terminology you used references drug use

a rail refers a line of cocaine or crank

i'm doin one up for Mama tells us "hipsters" :grin: that your lining one up for your wife too.....

so, your statement could be taken 2 ways.

you have a sandrail, so youre gonna customize a polaris rzr for your wife

or youve got a line of drugs in front of you for yourself, and youre getting ready to put one down for your wife too.

i hope that clears up the miscommunication

:grin:

:flipoff::thumb::MBdance::lol::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff: dork :flipoff::laughoff:

it's not that we don't understand old school rap Bob....it's just what I think Pimpshack is getting across, and correct me if im wrong Pete, it the terminology you used references drug use

i'm doin one up for Mama tells us "hipsters" :flipoff: that your lining one up for your wife too.....

or youve got a line of drugs in front of you for yourself, and youre getting ready to put one down for your wife too.

:thumb:

:MBdance::lol:

see eds old school, he gets it. you youngsters just dont get old school hip talk :old:

No, I am pretty damn sure Ed was talking about the RZR. :flipoff::laughoff::lol:

i'm doin one up for Mama tells us "hipsters" :grin: that your lining one up for your wife too.....

:grin:

:thumb: You are WAY off RC! :laughoff::lol::lol::lol: But funny as hell you thought of it that way. :lol:

I really meant him calling him wife MAMA was disgusting. :laughoff::laughoff: BUT, if he calls her that because she is the mama of their kids then I guess I can understand that. I have heard guys call their wives/significant others MAMA before but it was more in a creapy way. :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

:flipoff::grin::MBdance: :fro_smokin:

No, I am pretty damn sure Ed was talking about the RZR. :flipoff::laughoff::lol:

:thumb: You are WAY off RC! :laughoff::lol::lol::lol: But funny as hell you thought of it that way. :old:

I really meant him calling him wife MAMA was disgusting. :laughoff::laughoff: BUT, if he calls her that because she is the mama of their kids then I guess I can understand that. I have heard guys call their wives/significant others MAMA before but it was more in a creapy way. :flipoff::grin::laughoff:

:grin::grin::MBdance: :fro_smokin:

buahahahahahahahahah :lol:

:laughoff::laughoff::lol:

Edited by barefoot bob

• 5 weeks later...

We had a new stock (ugly green one) RZR in our camp over Vet's day. Thing is smoking fast, dropped pressure to about 4 psi and stupid thing climbed the face of Comp (not the saddle) effortlessly.

Our $20K plus rhinos cant do that. :bump: I was floored. Polaris has a def winner with this machine. Maybe wife needs one of these too.

We had a new stock (ugly green one) RZR in our camp over Vet's day. Thing is smoking fast, dropped pressure to about 4 psi and stupid thing climbed the face of Comp (not the saddle) effortlessly.

Our $20K plus rhinos cant do that. :angry2: I was floored. Polaris has a def winner with this machine. Maybe wife needs one of these too.

Yeah, We saw one scootin' right up Olds last weekend in Glamis. :driver:

I've had the image in the mind of this one with the suspension kit on it since this post started.

All's I think is Yiah Yiah :bump::headbang1: It's way cool.

:think:

Man I really dig on these RZRs.

Makes me do the :MBdance: