new quad

askyourmama

i plan on buying a new quad havent had a bike since i was 15 i am now 30, need help on what kind of quad i should get im a pretty big dude 6'4" 250lbs. i like speed and want to ride hard so any help would greatly accepted :dunno::banghead::dope::lol:

I will probably have both of mine for sale.

02 Raptor 660 and a 07 DS 650 I am a big SOB too.

I say and its my Oppinion of course....

A Raptor 700 would fit you nice and plenty of upgrading to carry you and get the speed and torque you are after. should be a nice fit for you.

if you see me out there you can borrow mine for a ride up the hill if ya want to feel how they ride.

450's are fast also (haha Aaron and Danny) but the ride are stiff compared to mine with stock shocks on both kinds.

Capt

I say and its my Oppinion of course....

A Raptor 700 would fit you nice and plenty of upgrading to carry you and get the speed and torque you are after. should be a nice fit for you.

if you see me out there you can borrow mine for a ride up the hill if ya want to feel how they ride.

450's are fast also (haha Aaron and Danny) but the ride are stiff compared to mine with stock shocks on both kinds.

Capt

I will agree with Captn....

Yamy 700..... the KFX is automatic....

I love my my LT-R450. the Suspension was stiff but you can tune it down real easy. They are fuel injected too so you don't have to jet it. There is a $30 computer module that you can buy where all you have to do is take off the lid of the air box and take out the spark arrester and you get somewhere around 5 hp. Talk to HarleyR, he has one with a full pipe and intake kit, he probably put $600 into his and he beat my stockie up comp all day. I'm 150lbs, He's about 270.

I just picked up the raptor 700 and am impressed. big guy on this end also. if you want to read up on the raptor and all the mods you can pull out of it, check out this forum, www.raptorforum.com Again i am super impressed with it. got the 2008 model.

Or if you wanna go old school, but yet will keep up with anything out there (non drag) go with a quadzilla, I rode my dads friend's LT250 and was beating 450's 700's up banshee/comp hill. I'm 160 lbs, so theres a bit of a weight difference, but it will still haul your @$$ around :D and they go for a good price anywhere from $2900-3800, possibly higher depending what they got done to em

Edited by itszackyadigg

Kfx 700 i happen to have 1 for sale if your interested and yes it is an automatic has a pipe intake and jetted, sounds like a car when it runs lol real cool

ps.. yes i am a whore lol

Capt

06 kfx 700

muzzy exhaust

k&n intake

jetted

1 season bought with only 15 min on the bike

sand tires and hole shot dirt tires custom rims

good condition

$5200.00 obo

there i did it again

Capt