Mr. Edgy Posted October 30, 2007 Posted October 30, 2007 Pretty happy with the way it all came together. Tows like a monster too! :fro_smokin: I never thought I'd own a Dodge ...at least after that POS '72 Dart with the 225 slant 6 in it. Go ahead....blast away Chevy and Ford guys. Quote
1BADYFZ Posted October 30, 2007 Posted October 30, 2007 Looks good bro, i'll be picking up my mega cab here real soon.. Quote
1BADYFZ Posted October 30, 2007 Posted October 30, 2007 P.s "I would rather be CUMMIN then STROKING it" Quote
White Rhino Posted October 30, 2007 Posted October 30, 2007 Great looking truck.. yes I am a ford guy, but thats a nice truck!!! Congrats!! Quote
lvnalolife Posted October 30, 2007 Posted October 30, 2007 P.s "I would rather be CUMMIN then STROKING it" Don't you mean I'd rather be stroked than rammed? HAHAHA Just had to say it. By the way nice truck man! Dodge has a good power plant. Quote
Mr. Edgy Posted October 30, 2007 Author Posted October 30, 2007 (edited) Thanks you guys. It sure makes a difference in fuel economy over the 2500HD with 8.1 gasser. Basically from my house to Baker on 14 gallons of fuel towing at approx 65mph give or most of the time take a few mph. Pretty much stock. I replaced the air filter and intake tube with a Tru-Flo kit. Did a small 2" lift front and back. Side step bars, tires and rims. Ride Rite air bag set up, and Bilstien shocks. I do want to run a programmer or chip, I think it would really help when pulling long grades. However Cajon pass at 60 was very nice. Edited October 30, 2007 by mredgy Quote
Quicksilver Posted November 4, 2007 Posted November 4, 2007 (edited) Nice truck. Looks like you got a 2006? If you picked it up used make sure you pay the $100 to transfer the powertrain warranty to your name. I bought my 2005 new and have been happy with it. It had a sensor go bad the first week I bought it but it hasn't been back to the dealer since. Good luck with the truck. Here's my truck and toyhauler. I wish I had the triple axle trailer like you have. Edited November 4, 2007 by Quadzilladude Quote
Mr. Edgy Posted November 5, 2007 Author Posted November 5, 2007 Nice truck. Looks like you got a 2006? If you picked it up used make sure you pay the $100 to transfer the powertrain warranty to your name. I bought my 2005 new and have been happy with it. It had a sensor go bad the first week I bought it but it hasn't been back to the dealer since. Good luck with the truck. Here's my truck and toyhauler. I wish I had the triple axle trailer like you have. It's an '06. Warranty was transferred at time of purchase. Just more tires to buy! How do you like the Rage'n? We bought the Blaze'n just before Warrior bought out National RV's Towable division. We love it. And Warrior has been right on with the couple of problems we did have. Quote
Richard Cheese Posted November 5, 2007 Posted November 5, 2007 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<Chevy guy looks good. i have always liked the dodges, especially the new body style Quote
Mr. Edgy Posted November 5, 2007 Author Posted November 5, 2007 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<Chevy guy looks good. i have always liked the dodges, especially the new body style Garcias!!!!!! Quote
Warrior07 Posted November 6, 2007 Posted November 6, 2007 what's wrong with strokin it (nice truck) Quote
Quicksilver Posted November 8, 2007 Posted November 8, 2007 It's an '06. Warranty was transferred at time of purchase. Just more tires to buy! :shocked2: How do you like the Rage'n? We bought the Blaze'n just before Warrior bought out National RV's Towable division. We love it. And Warrior has been right on with the couple of problems we did have. We're happy with the Rage'N and ours is a National RV too. The only problem we've had was with the Carlisle tires that were on it originally. It's riding on Goodyears now. It does look like the tongue might be bending a little so that could be a problem in the future. We're not sure what to do as this thing has a lot of tongue weight even with the toys in the back. Quote
Quicksilver Posted November 28, 2007 Posted November 28, 2007 I'm happy to see so many Dodge owners on this site. Over at GD.com it seems to be all Ford. Quote
BLUE STEEL Posted November 28, 2007 Posted November 28, 2007 DODGE ROCKS!!! We love our 2500! Love that truck.... Quote
Kitcat Posted November 29, 2007 Posted November 29, 2007 I'm happy to see so many Dodge owners on this site. Over at GD.com it seems to be all Ford. Our campsites are typically Ford owners. We got this kick a$$ Dodge flag at Vendor Row on Halloween that we proudly paraded around camp and Dumont!!! Dodge Rocks!!! :eatdrink021: :mc_smiley: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.