Total lack of common sense?

Sand Saw

:thumb::idea::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you wierdos

you cant stop an occasional rant here anymore than you can stop a$$hats at comp :bump:

and right now your ranting about ranting :MBdance::barf:

Yes they can stop an occasional rant her if they want to. People seem to be forgetting that this is PETES SITE. If he chooses to, all he would have to do is make a persons rant invisible. So spend 20 minutes typing about something stoopid and he makes it invisible. After a few times, I think people would get the idea. Why waste 20 to 30 mins ranting about something stoopid and it becomes invisible and noone sees it. And if the person kept starting shiat. SUSPEND that person or just flat out boot them off of the site.

So yes he could stop the occasional rant, He just chooses not to.

Edited by ORIGINALPIMP

Yes they can stop an occasional rant her if they want to. People seem to be forgetting that this is PETES SITE. If he chooses to, all he would have to do is make a persons rant invisible. So spend 20 minutes typing about something stoopid and he makes it invisible. After a few times, I think people would get the idea. Why waste 20 to 30 mins ranting about something stoopid and it becomes invisible and noone sees it. And if the person kept starting shiat. SUSPEND that person or just flat out boot them off of the site.

So yes he could stop the occasional rant, He just chooses not to.

so does the blm funny how thats hand in hand :thumb:

and btw i forget nothing ......................................