Revised Head Count For This Weekend

dunefreak

Ok it has been a while since the original thread was started about the DDR dune trip & cleanup...sooo...some people have flaked (:laughoff: to those people) and some new people have decided to come out with everybody as well ( :flipoff::laughoff: to those people).

I'd just like to get an idea of whose coming out w/ all of us so we know how big of a camp circle to get started when everyone starts showing up.

If you are going out to Dumont but not camping w/ the rest of DDR, then post that up too. We'd like to know. :laughoff:

1. Tres hermanos- Don29Palms, Originalpimp & JoeDuner
  2. ISBB
  3. Dunefreak
  4. Duniemonkie
  5. Steveo
  6. Sandy_YFZ
  7. Pauly Paul
  8. rcjunky3
  9. trickyLs2-racer (separate camp)
  10. SinCity_Blondie
  11. lvnalolife
  12. justntime
  13. steveo
  14. crazymexeddie (Saturday later in the day- has to work :laughoff: )
  15. wingnut
  16. cdavego
  17. mikebob
  18. dunefaster
  19. 3rotortrav (his normal camp)
  20. DCT (w/ 3rotortrav?)
  21. glam mom (FoDD camp)
  22. ynot (FoDD camp)
  23. Rogers807 (coming out Saturday/ camping with ynot)
  24. Billsinca (camping w/ ynot)
  25. skyler98 (separate camp)

Tres hermanos will be there. I will be getting there thursday Midday. Joe will be comming out thursday night and Im sure Don's gonna be there thursday night sometime.

:laughoff:

Edited by Don29palms

ill be there. im bringing my brother and his girlfriend. no kid this weekend, WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!! party on!!!! ill be coming in friday night sometime!! cant wait. got the bike all hooked up finally, and im anxious to ride!! so save me a spot, im finally camping with DDR!! yeah baby!!

I'll be there with my fam prob Friday night or really early on Sat. My father-in-law will aslo be coming out Sat morning. Ross (justintime) will be coming out with me also. So thats 3 LT rails and 4 or 5 quads for us. Dave (sikkbanshee) had some family stuff come up and wont make it out. He did tell ross he will marinate some food for us to bring out.

We will be there late friday camped near ynot if he saves us a spot :shocked2:

Bills always a spot for you guys :shocked2: We will be across from the campground host on the rt. side of the road. When are you arriving? :laughoff:

SORRY PETE AND DDR... YES I WILL MARINATE SOME FOOD 4 U GUYS TO BBQ... DEPENDING ON WHAT TIME WE GET BACK IN TOWN SAT OR SUN IF WE GET BACK SAT NIGHT I WILL PLAN TO HEAD OUT SUN MORN TO KICK IT WITH THE HOMIES... PLUS IT'LL BE MY GIRLS FIRST TRIP TO THE DUNES.. HAHA

Bills always a spot for you guys :shocked2: We will be across from the campground host on the rt. side of the road. When are you arriving? :shocked2:

We will be out hopefully by 10pm. depends on when someone in particular gets their stuff together! :D

mikebob,

Yahoo... more S/U Cru family :)

Brian is looking forward to seeing Alex and Tony. They will be there right? Brian and I are missing team baseball photos - for this clean up and trip. Hows that look for team mom..and a main sponsor for little league again? Oh well... always the dunes.

Anyhow.. we will be camped with the S/U rig and our moho set up.

You know how that goes. So see ya soon~

Also have your seatbelts ! ;)

Cat~

Ok it has been a while since the original thread was started about the DDR dune trip & cleanup...sooo...some people have flaked (:beercheers: to those people) and some new people have decided to come out with everybody as well ( :beercheers::beercheers: to those people).

I'd just like to get an idea of whose coming out w/ all of us so we know how big of a camp circle to get started when everyone starts showing up.

If you are going out to Dumont but not camping w/ the rest of DDR, then post that up too. We'd like to know. :beercheers:

1. Tres hermanos- Don29Palms, Originalpimp & JoeDuner
  2. ISBB
  3. Dunefreak
  4. Duniemonkie
  5. Steveo
  6. Sandy_YFZ
  7. Pauly Paul
  8. rcjunky3
  9. trickyLs2-racer (separate camp)
  10. SinCity_Blondie
  11. lvnalolife
  12. justntime
  13. steveo
  14. crazymexedddie
  15. wingnut
  16. cdavego
  17. mikebob
  18. dunefaster
  19. 3rotortrav (his normal camp)
  20. DCT (w/ 3rotortrav?)
  21. glam mom (FoDD camp)
  22. ynot (FoDD camp)
  23. Rogers807 (coming out Saturday/ camping with ynot)
  24. Billsinca (camping w/ ynot)
  25. skyler98 (coming out Friday nite, separate camp

You camping w/ the rest of DDR or no? :beercheers: You're more than welcome. Let me know. :beercheers:

You gettin ready to leave Pete? DCT is camping with me. But don't think we won't be by for some cocktails! :beercheers:

You gettin ready to leave Pete? DCT is camping with me. But don't think we won't be by for some cocktails! :beercheers:

I am just about ready. I just have to wait for 3PM or so to bail outta here (work). I should be on the road by 6 or 7 ish tonight. Tim (originalpimp) is already there. The bastard called me last night to tell me how nice it was. :beercheers:

Can't wait :beercheers: